Harvest Reflect Pressure Relief Cushion
For patients with low mobility, such as those in a wheelchair, the use of a pressure-relieving cushion is important to reduce the risk of pressure sore development. The Harvest Reflect Pressure Relief Cushion is comprised of two separate foam layers, resulting in a pressure relieving effect that is suitable for users at high risk of developing pressure ulcers.
This cushion is available in two sizes to suit a wide range of users and needs. Select the appropriate size from the drop-down menu above.
- Suitable for patients at high risk of pressure sore development
- Two layers of foam combine to provide comfort and relief
- Top layer of castellated foam for even weight distribution and airflow
- High density foam base to boost stability and durability
- Excellent to provide comfort and relief to wheelchair users
- Supplied with a two-way stretch vapour permeable cover
- Cover is waterproof to protect from spills and fluids
Castellated, Layered Foam
The high levels of pressure relief that that cushion provides come from its use of two layers of foam: a high density base and a castellated viscoelastic layer on top. The castellated top layer ensures that weight distribution across the cushion is even, as well as allowing the foam to breathe, preventing overheating and boosting comfort. The high-density foam base provides structure to the top layer, and assists in providing a stable and secure sitting experience.
Hygienic, Breathable Cover
Foam cushions can provide excellent levels of comfort and pressure relief, but if not properly protected, can lose their shape and efficacy over time. This cushion comes with a specially designed two-way stretch vapour permeable cover, designed to protect the cushion while allowing it to breath. The waterproof properties of the cover protect the cushion from spills and fluids while still allowing the cushion to breath and retain its bounce-back and shape.
Specification and Dimensions
- 430 x 430 x 100mm or
- 500 x 500 x 100mm
- Maximum user weight:
- 430 x 430mm version: 127kg
- 500 x 500mm version: 139kg
- Fire retardancy: BS 5852 -1 1988