Harvest Ultra-Thin Pressure Relief Cushion, Leg and Lumbar System
For those who spend long stretches of time in a reclining or lounge chair, a pressure relieving cushion may be necessary to prevent the development of pressure sores. The Harvest Ultra-Thin Pressure Relief Cushion, Leg and Lumbar System is made specifically for this purpose, designed to provide high levels of pressure relief when placed on top of your existing reclining chair cushion. Recently redeveloped with a new 35mm foam base, this cushion is suitable for use by patients at a high risk of developing pressure sores.
This pressure relief system is an upgrade to the Harvest Ultra-Thin Pressure Relief Cushion, and incorporates full-body pressure relief as well as the original cushion.
- Suitable for users at high risk of pressure sore development
- Designed to go on top of an existing reclining chair
- Incorporates additional leg and lumbar cushions
- Provides full-body pressure relief and comfort
- Redeveloped with an additional 35mm foam base
- Provides enhanced pressure distribution
- More comfort without compromising posture
- Full strap system to secure the cushion to chair
- Strap prevents slipping and unnecessary friction
- Includes a multi-stretch, vapour permeable cover
- Cover is waterproof with a non-slip base
Enhanced Pressure Distribution
While your existing chair may be comfortable, it most likely does not have adequate pressure relieving qualities to prevent pressure ulcers in high risk patients. This cushion solves this problem, upgrading your current chair into a highly comfortable cushion with enhanced pressure distribution properties without sacrificing the user's posture. This foam cushion will offer the patient extra comfort while boosting support and enhancing stability.
Full-Body Pressure Relief
While most pressure relieving cushions focus solely on the buttocks and thighs, this system is designed to provide pressure relief to the user's full body. With leg and lumbar supports, all potential problem areas are supported, allowing for peace of mind for user and carer alike. As well as providing expansive pressure relief, these additional cushions make for an extremely comfortable and luxurious sitting experience.
Secure and Lightweight
This cushion has been developed to be as user-friendly as possible, with an easy to use strap that secures it tightly to the chair. This strap prevents the cushion from slipping, maintaining the posture of the user and preventing any unnecessary friction. Additionally, this cushion is extremely lightweight, making it easy to transport and set up.
Hygienic, Breathable Cover
Foam cushions can provide excellent levels of comfort and pressure relief, but if not properly protected, can lose their shape and efficacy over time. This cushion comes with a specially designed two-way stretch vapour permeable cover, designed to protect the cushion while allowing it to breath. The waterproof properties of the cover protect the cushion from spills and fluids while still allowing it to breath, therefore retaining bounce-back and shape.
Dimensions and Specifications
- Dimensions (WxLxD):
- Seat cushion: 430 x 430 x 35mm
- Lumbar cushion: 700 x 430 x 25mm
- Leg cushion: 440 x 430 x 25mm
- Fire retardancy: BS 5852 - 1 1988
- Maximum User Weight: 25 stone