Harvest Woburn Profiling Bed and Low Risk Pressure Relief Mattress Saver Pack
Patients who are bed-bound will often require the use of both a profiling bed and a pressure relief mattress, but these items can be prohibitively expensive when purchased separately. The Harvest Woburn Profiling Bed and Low Risk Pressure Relief Mattress Saver Pack is designed to remove much of the cost and hassle from this process, and bundles a Woburn Profiling Bed and Low Risk Pressure Relief Foam Mattress into one purchase at a reduced price. With a bed installation service included, this is a complete kit to make outfitting your patient's room simple and affordable.
- Bundle combining the Woburn Profiling Bed with a Low Risk Pressure Relief Mattress
- Includes bed installation by a team of experienced Harvest engineers
- Mattress is suitable for those at low risk of pressure ulcer development
- Bed includes wooden side rails as standard for patient safety
- Adjustable bed between 365 - 795mm for an ideal staff working height
- Maximum patient weight of 133kg
- Backrest and thigh tilt for ideal patient positioning
- Lockable handset and 9V battery backup for convenient, safe operation
- Mattress provides excellent comfort and weight distribution with breathable, high quality foam
- Supplied complete with a waterproof, vapour-permeable cover for the mattress
Versatile Woburn Profiling Bed
This Saver Pack includes the Harvest Woburn Profiling Bed, a highly versatile and adjustable bed with integral wooden side rails included. To make operation as simple and convenient as possible, the bed can be adjusted between 365mm and 795mm in height, and features backrest and thigh tilt capability, allowing optimal positioning for the patient and an ideal staff working height. With a 9V battery backup and an intuitive, lockable handset, this bed is an ideal option for both patients and carers.
Low Risk Pressure Relief Mattress
To provide adequate protection against pressure ulcer development, this bundle includes the Harvest Community Pressure Relief Foam Mattress, suitable for patients at low risk of pressure sore development. This mattress is made with high quality breathable foam that is designed with V-shaped cuts, allowing it to provide excellent weight distribution while remaining suitable for profiling use. Supplied with a waterproof, vapour-permeable cover, this mattress is easy to disinfect for use in the community market.
Installation Service Included
To ensure proper setup of your bed, this bundle includes an installation service by a team of experienced experts. The team will travel to your location to install your profiling bed, and can also provide valuable advice on best operation practices to ensure you get the most out of your purchase.