- Support handle for transferring in and out of bed
- Ideal for anyone who requires help getting into bed
- Easy to assemble and attach to your bed
- Suitable for use with Invacare Medley Ergo Beds
Invacare Support Handle for Medley Ergo Beds
Having a little assistance when climbing out of bed may be all that is required for some users to hold on to their independence. The Invacare Support Handle for Medley Ergo Beds is an ideal solution, available in a range of heights and widths so you can find the one that best suits your needs. This handle provides users with some extra stability and support while getting in and out of bed, boosting their level of independence and overall wellbeing.
This Support Handle is available in a range of sizes to suit different users. Select your desired size using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for the following beds:
- Supplied in a range of heights and widths to provide the best shape for each user
- Convenient hand grip to help transfer weight
- Provides stable and durable support
- Helps users get in or out of bed
- Easy to attach to the bed frame
- Quick to detach if needed
Safe Patient Transfers
Without support, many patients may be completely reliant on carers to get in and out of bed. This handle helps to solve this problem, providing many users with enough support to independently transfer themselves in and out of bed with little to no assistance.
This handle is available in the following sizes (HxW):
- 25 x 30cm
- 25 x 80cm
- 40 x 30cm
- 40 x 50cm
- 40 x 95cm
Do you have a question about this product or would like to place an order? No problem at all. Simply call us on 020 7501 0592. Our lines are open between 09:00 and 17:00, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
You can also email us with your question by using the form below. A member of our helpful Customer Care Team will respond to your enquiry personally as soon as they can.
Customers who bought this item also bought: