Matrx Flo-tech Lite Visco Soft Density Pressure Relief Wheelchair Cushion
For those who spend long periods of time sitting in a chair or wheelchair, high pressure areas may lead to the development of pressure sores if the proper pressure relief cushion isn't used. The Matrx Flo-tech Lite Visco Soft Density Pressure Relief Wheelchair Cushion is made with viscoelastic memory foam that is temperature sensitive, allowing it to conform to each user's unique body shape for excellent pressure distribution. Low profile in design, this cushion is ideal for both chair and wheelchair use, and makes for simple and efficient side transfers.
This cushion is available in a range of sizes and with a choice of three covers. Select your desired options using the drop-down menus above.
- Provides excellent pressure distribution to reduce pressure sore risk
- Moulded from temperature-sensitive viscoelastic foam
- Contours to meet the curves of the patients body
- Low profile makes the cushion ideal for both chair and wheelchair use
- Ideal for safe and efficient side transfer of patients
- Moulding design maximises contact surface area and pressure distribution
- Available with a range of two-way stretch, water-resistant covers
- Covers are treated to be ingress-resistant to reduce contamination risk
- Offers increased pelvic and lateral stability to enhance posture
- Suitable for users up to a maximum user weight of 32kg
Moulded Low Memory Foam
The Matrx Flo-tech Lite Visco Soft Density Pressure Relief Wheelchair Cushion incorporates temperature-sensitive foam which conforms to the user's body. The contoured shape works to maximise the contact surface area, delivering exceptional levels of comfort and optimising pressure reduction.
Stability and Support
This cushion works to ensure the user is as stable and secure in their seated position as possible. The pommel in the centre contributes to pelvic stability and proper positioning while also improving posture, while the contoured design of the cushion also results in raised edges for increased lateral support, further enhancing stability.
Low Profile Design
The low profile of this cushion makes it ideal for use with both chairs and wheelchairs. It also makes side transfers simple and efficient, improving safety and reducing injury risk for both patients and carers.
The covers supplied with this cushion are ingress-resistant to improve both hygiene and longevity. Treated with a fluorocarbon-based fluid repellent finish to prevent wetting and reduce risk of contamination, these covers prevent fluid ingress and aid in the prevention of pressure ulcers.
The covers for the Flo-Tech cushions come with a variety of features to best suit your needs and make maintenance simple:
- Allows air to circulate
- Reduces the risk of moisture/air build up
- May prevent maceration
Black Wipedown Cover
- A fabric outer surface
- Water-resistant, easy to maintain wipedown surface
- Facilitates easy transfer
- Suitable for clients with continence issues
Black Smooth Cover
- Black fabric material
- Reduces potential for perspiration and irritation of the skin
- Facilitates easy transfers
Baltic Blue PU Cover
- Two-way stretch materials
- Highly water-resistant
- Prevents soiling of cushion
- Height: 78mm
- Weight: 1.26kg
- Maximum user weight: 32kg
- Max cleaning temperature: 80°C
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Interior foam: BS EN 1021-1, BS EN 1021-2, BS 5852: 1982 Crib 5