Propad Premier Pressure Relief Cushion
Those who spend long stretches of time sitting in a chair or wheelchair may be at risk of developing pressure sores if the proper pressure relieving cushion is not used. The Propad Premier Pressure Relief Cushion is made with dual layers of foam: a soft castellated layer on top and a more supportive high density foam layer beneath. These layers combine to provide excellent pressure relief and weight distribution, making the cushion suitable for those at high risk of pressure sore development.
This cushion is available in a range of different sizes and with two cover choices. Select your desired options using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Provides pressure relief for those at high risk of pressure ulcer development
- Features two layers of foam for dynamic pressure care
- Lower layer of foam is high density to reduce sag and increase longevity
- Dense foam is shaped in order to maintain stability and support
- Upper layer is castellated to move with the user and reduce shear
- Castellated foam allows air to flow freely, helping to cool the user
- Supplied with either a blue PU or black smooth cover
Deep Castellated Foam Top Layer
This cushion is made with a top layer of castellated foam, with keyhole cut sections that will move independently with the user to reduce shear and friction. Delivering enhanced support and weight distribution, the castellated foam allows for air circulation through the cushion, reducing potential for sweat and moisture build-up.
Supportive High Density Foam Bottom Layer
The high density foam base of this cushion provides support and stability to the user. It is shaped to deliver excellent weight distribution for the user, and also increases the longevity and durability of the cushion as a whole.
Contoured Seating Surface
The seating surface of this cushion is contoured and cut to provide high levels of stability and postural support. With this surface, users will experience a maximised contact surface area, providing excellent weight distribution to reduce the occurrence of high-pressure zones.
The Propad Premier Pressure Relief Cushion is available in either a Blue PU cover or a Black Smooth Cover.
Blue PU Cover:
- Water- resistant
- Anti-slip base
Black Smooth Cover:
- Black fabric material
- Ingress-resistant treated fabric
- Reduces potential for perspiration and irritation of the skin
- Facilitates easy transfer