Roho Hybrid Elite Pressure Relief Cushion
The Roho Hybrid Elite Pressure Relief Cushion is an exciting new wheelchair cushion that combines excellent skin protection with the shape-conforming abilities of Roho Dry Floatation technology. It also provides stability with the use of Jay contour base technology, while a special cushion insert fits the user's shape and protects against tissue deformation and works to maximise blood flow.
What's in the Box?
With your purchase you will receive:
- 1 x Roho Hybrid Elite Pressure Relief Cushion
- 1 x Hand Inflation Pump
- 1 x Two Way Stretch Cover
- 1 x User Instruction Guide
Who Can Use the Hybrid Pressure Relief Cushion?
The Roho Hybrid Pressure Relief Cushion is widely used within the NHS and care industry, and is suitable for high risk pressure patients. The Roho Hybrid Cushion may be suitable in the following circumstances* (with appropriate nursing and guidance):
- Clients at moderate to high risk for skin breakdown
- Clients at moderate to high risk of pressure damage
- Clients who require pelvic and lower extremity positioning
- Clients who have difficulty with lower extremity positioning and alignment
- Clients who have asymmetrical postures and need front to back or side to side positioning (dual compartment sizes applicable)
- Clients who are moderate to high risk pressure patients
- Maximum User Weight: 225kg (35.4st)
*This list of indications is for guidance only and does not constitute a medical opinion. Please consult your GP, consultant or physiotherapist in order to obtain a medical opinion as to which pressure relief cushion is most suitable for your requirements before purchasing.
Should I Choose Single Valve or Dual Valve?
The difference between single valve and dual valve is simple. With single valve your Hybrid Elite Cushion will come sensor ready. Sensor ready means that you can buy the Roho Smart Check Inflation Monitor, which allows the patient or carer to test the pressure offered by the cushion to ensure that the level offered is as you set it previously.
Why Should I Buy the Roho Smart Check Inflation Monitor?
The Roho Smart Check Monitor is designed to fit onto the sensor that is supplied with your pressure cushion, and measure the level of pressure that the cushion is providing. Before use, you can set the monitor to the level that you require, and then the patient or carer can continue to monitor the level the cushion is providing to ensure that it doesn't drop below the required level. As the carer can't always be present, this is a great way for the patient to measure the pressure themselves.
Click on the image to buy the Roho Smart Check Monitor
Please note that you can only buy the Roho Smart Check Monitor if you purchase the single valve Hybrid Elite Pressure Cushion. The two items must be bought separately.
Does the Roho Hybrid Elite Pressure Cushion Offer Catered Pressure?
The Hybrid Pressure Relief Cushion provides catered pressure relief in two separate ways. The first is that it uses a hand inflation pump that enables you to slowly fill the cushion to a level of your choosing. The second is through something called Dry Floatation Technology.
Dry Floatation Technology enables the user to sink into the cushion, while individual air cells simulate the effects of floating on water. This ensures that the pressure relief is evenly distributed across the entire seating area, with any uneven parts of the body catered for.
How Stable Is the Roho Elite Hybrid Pressure Relief Cushion?
Like many of Roho's pressure cushions, the Hybrid Elite Cushion uses Dry Floatation technology to provide superior stability from a contoured base. The base allows for improved positioning and function, which helps to maintain optimal immersion and envelopment. Comfortable and innovative, the Roho Elite Cushion looks to revolutionise the pressure relief business.
How Is Technology Used to Ensure Support, Stability and Recovery?
The Hybrid Elite Pressure Relief Cushion uses innovative technology to provide exceptional support, low extremity and pelvic alignment and control in and out of a wheelchair. The customised Jay contoured foam base provides opportunity for comfortable and easy lower extremity movement, while the Hybrid Elite Cushion insert allows for immersion and envelopment of the user's individual shape providing effective offloading.
What Are the Key Features of the Roho Hybrid Elite Cushion?
- Supplied with a hand inflation pump to get the right pressure for you
- Fitted with a puncture repair kit to ensure a quick fix if needed
- Provided with a two-way stretch cover that protects the cushion
- Available with operation instructions that are simple and easy to understand
- Special adjustable design tailors fit by adjusting to the user's body
- Features a contoured base that allows for easy transferring in and out
- Provided with a cushion cover that features a layer of comfort foam
- Designed so that the air cushion insert is easily clean with soap and water
- Features a neoprene rubber cushion insert that can be easily repaired
- Offers a Jay foam base and Roho air insert that is fluid resistant
- Supplied as either a single valve cushion or a dual valve cushion
Which Size of Pressure Relief Cushion Should I Choose?
The Roho Hybrid Elite Pressure Relief Cushion is available in a range of different sizes to meet with your requirements. The measurements below are measured first across the width of the cushion from left to right, and then the depth of the cushion from front to back.
|Size (cm) ||Size (Inches) |
|34.5cm x 37.5cm ||13.5" x 14.75" |
|34.5cm x 40cm ||13.5" x 15.75" |
|34.5cm x 42.5cm ||13.5" x 16.75" |
|37.5cm x 40cm ||14.75" x 15.75" |
|37.5cm x 42.5cm ||14.75" x 16.75" |
|37.5cm x 46.5cm ||14.75" x 18.25" |
|39.5cm x 40cm ||15.5" x 15.75" |
|39.5cm x 42.5cm ||15.5" x 16.75" |
|39.5cm x 46.5cm ||15.5" x 18.25" |
|39.5cm x 49cm ||15.5" x 19.25 |
|42.5cm x 42.5cm ||16.75" x 16.75" |
|42.5cm x 46.5cm ||16.75" x 18.25" |
|42.5cm x 49cm ||16.75" x 19.25" |
|45cm x 42.5cm ||17.75" x 16.75" |
|45cm x 46.5cm ||17.75" x 18.25" |
|45cm x 49cm ||17.75" x 19.25" |
|45cm x 52.5cm ||17.75" x 20.75" |
|49.5cm x 49cm ||19.5" x 19.25" |
|49.5cm x 52.5cm ||19.5" x 20.75" |
|55cm x 49cm ||21.75" x 19.25" |
|55cm x 52.5cm ||21.75" x 20.75" |
|60cm x 49cm ||23.5" x 19.25" |
|60cm x 52.5cm ||23.5" x 20.75" |
- Warranty: Supplied with a two year manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: 1.5kg (varies depending on the size of the cushion)