Sidhil Bradshaw Bed with Padded Head End
The use of profiling beds often presents a trade-off between style and functionality, meaning the user may need to sacrifice the look of their room if they want hospital-level bed functionality. The Sidhil Bradshaw Bed with Padded Head End is designed to reverse this trend, as it provides all the features of a top-of-the-range profiling bed while allowing a choice of colours. This bed is supplied as standard with a padded headboard to protect the user from the hard wood of the bed frame, and is available as either a standard height or low bed to allow mitigation of bed fall risks.
Features and Benefits
- Electrically operated profiling bed for community and nursing home use
- Features infinitely variable tilt and height adjustment from 39cm to 81cm
- Supplied as standard with a padded headboard, available in a range of colours
- Easy and quick to assemble, even in small rooms with limited space
- Four braked castors provide ease of manoeuvrability and safety
- Accommodates the use of a lifting hoist, even in the lowest position
- Attractive wooden appearance and headboard are ideal for domestic settings
- Rails lower to the level of the mattress platform for easy entry and exit
- Supplied with a lockable handset for easy operation and prevention of tampering
- Breaks down into four sections for easy storage and transport
Standard or Low Versions
This bed is available in either standard or low versions, allowing you to tailor the bed to your specific needs. The standard bed is ideal to provide a safe working height for carers, while the low bed minimises the risk of patient injury as a result of falls. Used in conjunction with a crash mattress, the low bed can constitute part of a formidable injury prevention strategy.
Simple Electric Adjustments
Using the included lockable handset, this bed can easily be adjusted in height and tilt, providing a wide range of possible positions for the patient. Both the standard and low versions include infinitely variable tilt, providing the option to adjust the backrest, knee break and leg rest to allow for full body positioning.
Padded Head End
This bed is supplied as standard with a padded headboard, helping to shield the user from any impacts with the hard wooden bed frame. The headboard padding is available in a range of colours, allowing you to match the colour of your decorations to ensure the bed is aesthetically pleasing in its surrounding environment.
- Height adjustment
- Standard: 39 - 81cm
- Low: 19 - 61.5cm
- Mattress platform width: 90cm
- Mattress platform length: 201.5cm
- Maximum user weight: 178kg (28 stone)
- Back rest angle: 0 - 72°
- Knee break angle: 0 - 30°
- Leg rest angle: 0 - 22°
Available Headboard Colours
The head ends are available in the following colours:
- Three year warranty:
- Parts and labour: First year
- Parts only: Second and third years
Please note: This bed is supplied on its own, and does not include the mattress, pillows or linen included in the image above.