Sidhil Innov8 Low Hospital Bed
Falls prevention and flexibility are key consideration for modern hospital beds, so a highly adaptable, low bed is an ideal option. The Sidhil Innov8 Low Hospital Bed meets both these criteria, with an extremely low height of just 22cm and a range of tilt and positioning options to make patient care as efficient and effective as possible. Fully adjustable with electric height, backrest and kneebreak adjustment, this bed provides an exceptional level of functionality for utility wards through to high dependency environments.
This bed is available with standard side rails, or high side rails to accommodate deeper mattresses. Choose your desired rail height using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Please note: The price of this bed includes kerbside delivery only. For a full delivery, installation and demonstration service by a team of qualified engineers, select the Profiling Installation Service using the tick box above.
Features and Benefits
- Highly functional low bed to reduce fall risk and provide efficient care
- Low mattress platform of 218mm for safety and ease of access
- Designed to provide flexibility for utility wards and high dependency environments
- Electric height adjustment from 22 - 70cm to provide safety and safe working heights
- Mattress platform is extendable by 20cm to accommodate taller patients
- Head and foot ends are removable to assist estate management and cleaning
- Includes Trendelenburg and reverse-Trendelenburg positioning options
- Also features auto-contour, auto-regression and auto-cardiac chair positions
- Electrical adjustment includes a battery backup for use during power failures
- Night Pack available to illuminate the bed's underside to increase safety
- Under bed clearance of 12cm to allow hoist assisted transfers
- Dual sided CPR levers to allow quick carer response
- Easy to use patient handset and nurse control panel
- Features !P54 standard ingress protection for hygiene
- Handset lockout for patient security and safety
- Available with standard side rails or high side rails for deeper pressure care mattresses
Low Platform with Height Adjustment
To provide both falls management and an ideal staff working height, this bed is height adjustable from just 22cm off the ground and rises to 71cm when required. This provides an excellent fall prevention strategy, while allowing nursing procedures to be conducted at a safe height.
Comprehensive Range of Functions
The Innov8 Low Bed features a wide range of electrically operated functions to provide as many positioning options with as much comfort as possible. These functions include auto contouring, cardiac chair functioning and auto regression to ensure the patient stays stable and free from pinching during bed adjustments. Trendelenburg and reverse-Trendelenburg positions are also available to facilitate fluid-draining procedures.
Intuitive Patient and Nurse Handsets
This bed is supplied with a patient handset that provides limited comfort controls, as well as a nurse control panel with comprehensive capability. The patient will have control over their backrest and knee break with limited control over the mattress platform, while the carer will have control over the handset lockout function to prevent unwanted tampering.
Advantages of the Sidhil Innov8 Low Bed
Watch the video below for a comprehensive visual demonstration of the Innov8 Low Bed's key features.
Installation Service Available
Before you can begin to provide quality care to your patients with a profiling bed, proper installation is a must. That's why we offer a handy installation service, where a team of experienced engineers will install your bed quickly and efficiently.
These experts will also provide you with crucial advice on how to safely operate your bed so that you can supply the best possible care to your patients. You can select the installation service from the tick box at the top of the page.
- Maximum user weight: 190kg (30 stone)
- Maximum safe working load: 255kg (40 stone)
- Backrest angle: 0 - 70°
- Knee break angle: 0 - 32°
- Legrest angle: 0 - 19°
- Height range: 218 - 700mm
- Mattress platform dimensions (WxL): 90 x 200cm
- Maximum height: 71cm
- Maximum length: 238cm