- Pressure relief level: Medium risk
- Suitable for use on a profiling bed
- Proven to reduce hammocking and shearing forces
- Can be rotated four ways for durability
Sidhil Softrest Contour Foam Pressure Relief Mattress
Community and residential care environments will often have to accommodate patients at pressure sore risk, but many pressure relief mattresses can carry prohibitively high costs. The Sidhil Softrest Contour Foam Pressure Relief Mattress is designed to provide an affordable surface that provides pressure relief, and is castellated to reduce shear and accommodate profiling beds. Made with castellated foam and supplied with a multi-stretch, waterproof cover, this mattress is suitable for those at medium pressure sore risk.
Features and Benefits
- For those at medium pressure sore risk
- Suitable for community care and NHS applications
- Made with castellated foam on both sides of the mattress
- Castellations help to reduce shear forces and allow profiling
- Turnable and flippable mattress for maximum longevity
- Supplied with a two-way stretch, vapour-permeable, PU-coated cover
- Stretch material moves with the patient to reduce shear and friction
- Cover is x-ray translucent to allow diagnostic procedures without transfer
- Stitched seams to reduce the risk of fluid ingress
- Affordable mattress for a range of different environments
Affordable Pressure Relief
This Softrest Contour Foam Mattress is designed as a low-cost pressure relief option for facilities with limited budgets. Made with castellated foam, it will adequately distribute pressure along the surface of a patient's body to reduce the presence of dangerous high pressure zones. To protect the foam of the mattress and increase its longevity, it is supplied with a waterproof, vapour-permeable and multi-stretch cover that will help to reduce shear and friction forces.
This Foam Pressure Relief Mattress is made with foam that is castellated on both sides. The castellations help the mattress to maintain its pressure relief qualities throughout the profiling process, and also help to reduce shear forces on the patient. Since castellations are present on both sides, the mattress can provide equal pressure relief and comfort regardless of which side it is turned on.
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 199 x 88 x 15.2cm
- Maximum user weight: 180kg (28 stone)
- Weight: 12kg
- Warranty: 3 years
Do you have a question about this product or would like to place an order? No problem at all. Simply call us on 020 7501 0592. Our lines are open between 09:00 and 17:00, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
You can also email us with your question by using the form below. A member of our helpful Customer Care Team will respond to your enquiry personally as soon as they can.
This Item Is Not Returnable On Grounds Of Hygiene
Please note, Hospital Beds is dedicated to maintaining the highest levels of hygiene for all of its products and for this reason this item is non-refundable and non-returnable if unsuitable or unwanted on grounds of hygiene.
If you have any questions regarding this returns policy, please contact our Hospital Beds Customer Care Team on 020 7501 0592 for further details.
Delivery Expectations of the Sidhil Softrest Contour Foam Pressure Relief Mattress
Please be advised that the Sidhil Softrest Contour Foam Pressure Relief Mattress is usually delivered between 1 - 2 weeks of your order being placed. We would advise you to consider this delivery estimation before placing your order and apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause. For more information, please contact our Customer Care Team at 020 7501 0592.
Customers who bought this item also bought: