Sidhil Softrest Contour Foam Pressure Relief Mattress
Community and residential care environments will often have to accommodate patients at pressure sore risk, but many pressure relief mattresses can carry prohibitively high costs. The Sidhil Softrest Contour Foam Pressure Relief Mattress is designed to provide an affordable surface that provides pressure relief, and is castellated to reduce shear and accommodate profiling beds. Made with castellated foam and supplied with a multi-stretch, waterproof cover, this mattress is suitable for those at medium pressure sore risk.
Features and Benefits
- For those at medium pressure sore risk
- Suitable for community care and NHS applications
- Made with castellated foam on both sides of the mattress
- Castellations help to reduce shear forces and allow profiling
- Turnable and flippable mattress for maximum longevity
- Supplied with a two-way stretch, vapour-permeable, PU-coated cover
- Stretch material moves with the patient to reduce shear and friction
- Cover is x-ray translucent to allow diagnostic procedures without transfer
- Stitched seams to reduce the risk of fluid ingress
- Affordable mattress for a range of different environments
Affordable Pressure Relief
This Softrest Contour Foam Mattress is designed as a low-cost pressure relief option for facilities with limited budgets. Made with castellated foam, it will adequately distribute pressure along the surface of a patient's body to reduce the presence of dangerous high pressure zones. To protect the foam of the mattress and increase its longevity, it is supplied with a waterproof, vapour-permeable and multi-stretch cover that will help to reduce shear and friction forces.
This Foam Pressure Relief Mattress is made with foam that is castellated on both sides. The castellations help the mattress to maintain its pressure relief qualities throughout the profiling process, and also help to reduce shear forces on the patient. Since castellations are present on both sides, the mattress can provide equal pressure relief and comfort regardless of which side it is turned on.
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 199 x 88 x 15.2cm
- Maximum user weight: 180kg (28 stone)
- Weight: 12kg
- Warranty: 3 years