Standard Two-Bar Wooden Side Rails for Casa Classic FS Low Profiling Beds
The Casa range of four-section profiling beds provides carers with easy patient positioning and treatment, while providing patients with greater comfort and independence. This set of Standard Two-Bar Wooden Side Rails is intended for use with the Casa Med Classic FS Low Profiling Bed, providing greater peace of mind and safety for patients and carers alike.
Side Rails for Patient Safety
Even with the use of low profiling beds, patients may still be at risk of injury from falls out of bed. These side rails provide greater patient safety, ensuring that patients will not accidentally roll out of bed during the night and injure themselves.
Benefits of Casa Med Four-Section Profiling Beds
Four-section profiling beds provide a range of features to increase the comfort and independence of patients, while facilitating treatment and efficiency for carers. These benefits include:
- Provides a wide range of comfortable positioning options
- Significantly reduce the risk of pressure sore development
- Assists fluid drainage and poor venous return
- Improves quality of life through increased independence and comfort
- Makes for easier and safer side transfers
- Side rails can be lowered below the mattress for comfort during profiling
- Handset is easy to use with raised buttons for simple identification
- Helps to prevent back injuries caused by lifting, turning or moving the patient
- Reduces nursing time and increases efficiency
- Makes for easier, more effective prevention and management of pressure ulcers
- Easily adjust the bed with little to no effort
- Quick and easy assembly with no tools required
- Colour-coded plugs ensure foolproof fitting
- Clear diagrams on bed to show proper actuator orientation
- Integrated rails are fitted with safety caps and act as an integral braking system to prevent entrapment
Please note: The product sold on this page includes only wooden side rails, and not the entire profiling bed as pictured above. To purchase the Classic FS Low Profiling Bed, click here.