Alerta Aqua Shower, Commode and Transfer Chair
Both space and budget are at a premium in nursing and care home environments, making multi-functional items invaluable. The Alerta Aqua Shower, Commode and Transfer Chair embodies this principle with its 'three-chairs-in-one' design, functioning as a shower chair, commode chair and patient transfer chair in one.
Who Should Use the Alerta Aqua Shower Chair?
The Alerta Aqua Shower Chair is designed with the hectic schedule of care home workers and patients in mind, making transfers, toileting and showering as simple and seamless as possible. Its easy manoeuvrability makes it an efficient patient transport option, while its easy-clean materials are ideal for use in all sorts of toileting, commode and shower procedures.
Can the Chair Be Used Both as a Commode and for Toileting?
Whether your scenario calls for mobile commode use or toileting over a traditional toilet, the Alerta Aqua Commode Chair is an ideal choice. The pot can be removed easily in seconds when not needed as a commode, allowing the chair to be wheeled over a toilet for use as a toileting chair.
Which Patients Can Use This Chair?
This chair is made to be as versatile as possible for use by multiple patients in a nursing home environment where necessary. It is suitable for all users up to 150kg (23.6 stone) in weight, and the footrest can be adjusted to suit users of multiple heights.
What Is the Alerta Aqua Made From?
Any piece of equipment used for toileting and commode procedures must be manufactured with hygienic and easy-clean materials, which was a primary focus in this chair's design. The Alerta Aqua Chair is made with easy-wiping plastic-coated steel, allowing it to be wiped down and disinfected in seconds for versatile and even multi-patient use.
How Does the Alerta Aqua Facilitate Patient Transfers?
With a moulded handle at the back and four individually-braked castors, this chair is exceptionally efficient to manoeuvre throughout a nursing home, care home or residential care environment. Each of the two armrests are removable, allowing for safe and simple side transfers from chairs or beds into the Alerta Aqua Transfer Chair.
Is the Footrest Adjustable?
Yes, the footrest of the Alerta Aqua Shower Chair can be moved into five positions to facilitate different patient needs. The footrest can be moved in or out based on a patient's height, and can also be either elevated or stowed away when not needed.
What Optional Accessories Are Available?
This chair is available with a choice of optional accessories, which can be selected using the tick box and drop-down menu near the top of this page. The optional accessories include:
Is a Warranty Included?
Yes, the Alerta Aqua Shower, Commode and Transfer Chair is supplied with a two-year guarantee.
- Three-chairs-in-one design including a shower chair, commode chair and toileting chair
- Ideal space-saving design eliminates the need for multiple pieces of equipment
- Saves on costs by providing multiple functions in one chair
- Ideal for nursing, care home and residential care environments
- Designed with easy-to-clean plastic-coated steel for hygiene maintenance
- Pot can be removed to allow both mobile commode and over-toilet procedures
- Includes a moulded handle at the back and manoeuvrable castors for easy movement
- Available with a selection of soft padded seats for greater patient comfort
- Each castor includes individual brakes for maximum safety
- Arms are removable to allow for safe and simple side transfers from chairs or beds
- Footrest can be positioned in five setting for different patients and needs
- Weight capacity of 150kg (23.6 stone) is suitable for most users
- Supplied with a two-year guarantee for peace of mind