Alerta Powerlifter Mini 135 Patient Lifting Hoist
When transferring patients with low levels of mobility, reliable hoists and transfer aids must be used, but it can be difficult to find a reliable hoist at an affordable price. The Alerta Powerlifter Mini 135 Patient Lifting Hoist is an excellent patient lifter for home care, hospital and care home environments, providing secure transfers at a relatively low price. Powered by the Linak control system, this easy-to-use hoist includes an anti-swing, rubber-coated spreader bar to ensure transfers are as smooth and safe for patients as possible.
- Cost-effective hoist for home care, hospital and care home environments
- Provides a smooth and calm transfer experience for patients
- Easy-to-use with tool-free assembly and setup
- Thermoplastic rubber-coated, anti-swing spreader bar for smooth transfers
- Powered by the reliable Linak jumbo control system
- Emergency stop button to provide peace of mind to carers
- Spreader bar features 360° rotation for versatility
- Audible and visual low battery alarms to alert carers
- Rear castors include single brake to ensure stability
- Disassembles into two parts for ease of storage and transport
- Ergonomic handle allows for easy adjustments
- Leg spread device located within the chassis to reduce footprint
- Complies with all quality and use standards for hoists
- Anti-entrapment measure to enhance safety
- Safe working load: 135kg
Easy Assembly and Operation
The Mini 135 Hoist is designed to be as user-friendly as possible, as it can be assembled without the use of tools, and disassembles into two parts for ease of transport and storage. Ergonomic handles make movement simple for the carer, allowing the patient to be positioned correctly in seconds for the most efficient and safe transfers possible.
It's important to ensure patients are as calm and comfortable as possible during transfers, which is why this hoist includes a thermoplastic rubber-coated, anti-swing spreader bar. Providing excellent stability throughout movement, this bar has the ability to rotate a full 360°, allowing easy positioning and excellent versatility during patient transfers.
Reliable Linak Control System
The Linak control system of this hoist helps to boost patient safety, as it includes features like an emergency stop button and an audible and visible low battery alarm. This electrical system is the gold standard for hoist controls, allowing carers to easily adjust settings to suit the particular patient being transferred.
To save as much space as possible, the Mini 135's leg spreading device is located within the chassis, reducing the overall footprint. This makes the hoist easier to manoeuvre into smaller spaces, allowing for easy transfers in a range of environments.
Stable Polyamide Wheels
For maximum ease of movement, the hoist sits on 100mm double wheels with polyamide support, ensuring smooth movements. It also incorporates a single brake on the rear wheels, allowing excellent stability during transfers.
Three Hoists Available
The Alerta Powerlifter range of hoists includes three sizes to suit different environments and applications:
- Alerta Powerlifter Mini 135 Patient Lifting Hoist
- Safe working load: 135kg
- Lift height: 330 - 1350mm
- Base dimensions (WxL): 530 x 1130mm