Alerta Wood Alertamat Pressure Alarm Mat
Whether caring for someone at risk of falling out of bed or a patient with dementia who is prone to wandering unattended, it's crucial to have an alarm system that lets you give the appropriate care as soon as possible. The Alerta Wood Alertamat Pressure Alarm Mat provides instant notification when a patient steps on the mat, and is the world's first pressure mat with a wood finish to blend in with wooden flooring.
The Alerta Wood Alertamat is available with a choice of several plug types to suit the majority of nurse call systems. Select your desired plug using the drop-down menu above.
- Wooden alarm mat to alert carers when a patient steps on the mat
- The world's first wooden alarm mat designed to blend in with wooden flooring
- Ideal for dementia patients who are at risk of injury when wandering out of bed
- Provides immediate notification of patient falls and wandering
- Available with a range of plug types for connection to most nurse call systems
- Made with an intuitive plug-and-play system for instant setup
- Most effective when placed at the bedside or in front of a doorway
- Choice of a variety of plugs to work with any nurse call system
- Long-lasting welded seals and strong wiring
- Hygienic, antibacterial easy-clean material
- Large size to avoid overstepping
- Extra 6" lead for links with additional mats or call buzzers
- Dimensions (LxW): 55 x 80cm
As the original, durable and long lasting floor pressure mat, the Alertamat is designed with a simple 'plug-and-play' system, which allows the caregiver quick and easy setup in any hospital or care home scenario. Featuring a choice of a variety of plugs to make it compatible with most nurse call system, the Alertamat will be up and running immediately, and operating with ease.
Will It Blend into My Room?
Wooden flooring is becoming more and more common in care home and residential bedrooms, meaning standard alarm mats will often look out of place. Manufactured in Scotland, the new Wood Alertamat is made with a stylish wooden finish, allowing it to blend in seamlessly with most wooden flooring to avoid overstepping without affecting the decor of the room.
Where Should It Be Placed?
The Alertamat Pressure Alarm Mat is most effective when placed directly at the bedside or in the doorway so that any fall out of bed or attempt to wander is immediately indicated to the nursing or care staff. The moment the patient stands or falls onto the Alertamat, it will instantly activate the connected nurse call system, allowing the caregiver to quickly check the patient's safety in a prompt fashion.
Additional Connection Lead
One of the unique features of the Alertamat compared to other pressure alarm mats is its unique additional 6" lead, which allows multiple Alertamats or Alerta accessories to be connected together for greater coverage of the surrounding space. This ability provides caregivers with more flexibility and options when forming a specific "fall prevention programme" for their patient.
This lead can also be connected to an Alerta Nurse Call Button, which can provide the patient with reassurance that their care needs will be tended to. These features, along with the Alertamat's large size which prevents overstepping by the patient, make Alertamat the ultimate solution for the prevention of patient falls and wandering.
Identify Your Plug Type
| || |
Single Ring Plug
| || |
Double Ring Plug
| || |
White Plug Six Groove
| || |
Clear Plug Six Groove
| || |
Clear Plug Four Groove
See the Alertamat for Yourself
Find out more about the Alerta Alertamat Pressure Alarm Mat by watching the video below.
Please note: The video above shows the Floor+ Alertamat, which functions in the same manner as the Alerta Wood Alertamat listed on this page.