E-Med 1500 Two-Section Patient Trolley
Hospital trolleys must be equipped for a range of possible situations, so a trolley designed for versatility and patient comfort is key. The E-Med 1500 Two-Section Patient Trolley offers height adjustability and a tilting adjustable backrest, providing a range of positioning options and working heights. With a range of optional accessories available, this trolley can be adapted to meet virtually any medical need.
- Two-section medical patient trolley designed for safety
- Supplied complete with 200mm castors as standard
- Height adjustable between 53 - 90cm to provide a safe working height
- Height adjustment pedals on either side of the trolley for ease of use
- Designed to be easy to use with diagnostic and medical devices
- Space for patient documents and personal items underneath trolley
- Range of accessories available to provide added functionality
- Patient safety strap included to ensure safe patient transport
- Compliant to 93/42/EEC Class 1 Medical Device
Factory Fitted Accessories
To ensure this trolley meets all of your medical needs, it is available with a wide range of factory fitted accessories. These accessories must be attached to your trolley at the time of the manufacturing process, and are unavailable for separate purchase. To select one of these accessories, tick the desired boxes at the top of the page.
The backrest of this trolley features a 0-80° variable adjustment so the patient can be best positioned for both comfort and medical procedures. Height adjustable between 53cm and 90cm, this trolley will be able to provide a safe working height to reduce strain on carers during transfers and other applications.
Diagnostic Devices Compatible
The E-Med 1500 Two-Section Patient Trolley has been designed to be as easy as possible to use with medical and diagnostic devices, including radiological equipment. It even features patient documents and personal item holders underneath the trolley as standard so that both patient and carer can retrieve important items quickly and easily.
- Total length: 204cm
- Total width: 70cm
- Platform surface area: 191cm x 58cm
- Minimum height: 53cm
- Maximum height: 90cm
- Backrest angle: 0 - 80°
- Space between pedestal and platform: 43cm
- Trolley weight: 95kg
- Safe working load: 300kg (47 stone)
- Maximum user weight: 265kg (42 stone)
Contents of the E-Med 1500 Two-Section Patient Trolley
The E-Med 1500 Two-Section Patient Trolley comes complete with:
- 4 x castors with 200mm diameter
- Patient safety strap
- Side bumpers
Please note: Not all accessories shown in the image above are supplied as standard.