Harvest Pressure Relief Kinetic Air Static Foam Replacement Mattress
For patients who spend long stretches of time in bed, it's crucial that a proper pressure relieving mattress is used to prevent the development of pressure sore and ulcers. The Harvest Pressure Relief Kinetic Air Static Foam Replacement Mattress is a pressure relief system that combines air displacement technologies with the benefits of a static foam mattress, making it suitable for users at high risk of pressure sore development.
- Suitable for patients at high risk of developing pressure sores
- Combines air displacement and static foam technologies
- Redistributes air through a series of interconnected valves
- Foam is breathable preventing overheating and moisture
- Combination of soft and firm cells at key locations
- Castellated foam top suitable for fully profiling beds
- Two-way stretch vapour permeable waterproof cover
- High resilience base and walls support core of mattress
Kinetic Air Redistribution
This mattress allows patients to experience the best of both worlds, with both kinetic air and high quality foam. As the patient moves and shifts in bed, internal air pressure within the mattress is redistributed through a system of interconnected valves. This redistribution allows the mattress to maintain even pressure between itself and all parts of the patient's body, providing effective pressure relief.
Breathable Visco Foam
Harvest's advanced Visco foam complements the pressure relief provided by the kinetic air technology, providing an element of breathability to the mattress. As the air is redistributed, the foam allows the mattress to breathe at key areas, keeping the patient cool and preventing overheating and moisture. The foam is distributed into softer and firmer cells at key locations for full and comfortable support.
Stable and Hygienic
The foam provides additional pressure relief and breathability, but also works to stabilise all parts of the mattress. Since the walls and base of the mattress are made with a resilient foam, the foam core and air cells of the mattress as supported and contained, providing even and consistent pressure. On top of this, a two-way vapour-permeable stretch PU cover is supplied, complete with welded seams and waterproof materials.
Specifications and Dimensions
- Dimensions: 2000 x 900 x 150mm
- Maximum user weight: 247kg (39 stone)
- Fire retardancy: BS 5852-1 1988
- Waterlow score: 20+
- Pressure sore stage: 2-3
- Braden Scale score: 9