Harvest Hampton Extra Bariatric Pressure Relief Alternating Air Mattress Replacement System
Mattress replacement systems are the best option for patients at very high risk of pressure sores, but most aren't capable or sturdy enough to be suitable for bariatric patients. The Harvest Hampton Extra Bariatric Pressure Relief Alternating Air Mattress Replacement System is an ideal mattress for bariatric pressure care patients, including a foam surround and pillow section for extra support and stability. The 18 independent and interchangeable air cells provide excellent pressure distribution, making this mattress suitable for those at very high risk of pressure sore development.
This mattress is available on its own, or with the high-capacity pump required for functionality. Select your desired option using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Suitable for patients at very high risk of developing pressure sores
- Mattress replacement suitable for use without and underlying mattress
- Reinforced with a foam surround to be suitable for bariatric patients
- Features 18 independent alternating air cells for comfort
- Air cells are made with TPU lining to reduce noise during inflation and deflation
- Cells are removable to aid with cleaning and decontamination
- Pillow section provides additional stability and support
- High capacity Harvest 3 Pump is suitable for users up to 317kg
- Harvest 3 Pump is designed to meet the complex needs of bariatric patients
- Suitable for use with fully profiling bariatric beds
- Supplied with two-way stretch, waterproof welded PU cover
- Cover is vapour-permeable to allow air flow
- Crib 5 fire rated cover for extra safety
This mattress includes a high-quality foam surround, reinforcing the integral air cells to make this mattress stable enough for use by bariatric patients up to 317kg when used with the Harvest 3 Pump. A pillow section provides stability for the patient's head, helping to improve both support and comfort.
18 Interchangeable Air Cells
This mattress offers high levels of pressure relief due to its 18 independent and removable TPU air cells that alternate pressure along the user's body. The interchangeable design of these cells makes this mattress simple to decontaminate, boosting the level of hygiene and making it suitable for a variety of medical environments. The use of an underlying base mattress is not necessary, as this is a full mattress replacement.
Waterproof, Vapour-Permeable Cover Included
Aside from the pressure-relieving alternating air pressure provided by this mattress system, it comes complete with a comfortable, multi-stretch welded PU cover. The cover boosts the comfort of this mattress and protects the air cells with a waterproof, vapour permeable lining. Air is allowed to pass through the cover, cooling the patient and contributing to a comfortable pressure relief experience.
Harvest 3 Pump
This mattress is suitable for use only with the high capacity Harvest 3 Pump, a high-end pump suitable for all care settings. It features intuitive controls and a clear LED display, designed to allow carers to efficiently meet the complex needs of bariatric patients.
This mattress is available at a discounted rate for care facilities who wish to buy five or more. Call our Customer Care Team at 020 7501 0592 for details.
Dimensions and Specifications
- Dimensions: 2000 x 1200 x 200mm
- Weight: 8kg
- Pressure risk rating: Very high risk
- Minimum patient weight: 32kg (5 stone)