Harvest Prime Comfort Plus Pressure Relief Replacement Foam Mattress
For patients who spend long stretches of time lying down, the use of a proper pressure relieving mattress is crucial to prevent the development of pressure relief sores. The Harvest Prime Comfort Plus Pressure Relief Replacement Foam Mattress is a fully profiling system for those at high risk of developing pressure sores.
- Suitable for use with patients at high risk of pressure sores
- Excellent reinforced pressure redistribution
- Two widths suitable for bariatric users up to 247kg (39 stone)
- U-shaped side wall construction assists in patient transfer
- Two layers of foam provide complex and complete support
- Soft castellated foam top with high density base
- Suitable for use with fully profiling beds
- Castellated foam forms to the user's body shape
- Keyhole slots in the high density base aid profiling
- Complete with fully welded, vapour-permeable waterproof cover
Bariatric Options Available
This mattress has been reinforced specially to be suitable for use by heavier patients, and with 1200mm and 1370mm widths available, it's ideal for bariatric patients. With excellent pressure redistribution, this mattress can support patient weights up to 247kg (39 stone), allowing bariatric patients to experience the same pressure relief as users of the standard Prime Comfort Mattress. This mattress is available in three sizes to fit a wide range of beds and medical settings.
Pressure Relieving Foam
Built with two layers of high quality foam, this mattress is able to provide complex a versatile support to the patient. The foam is supported by a high density base and U-shaped side wall construction, enhancing stability and assisting in patient transfer. A castellated foam top allows excess heat to escape from underneath, preventing the patient from overheating.
Keyhole slots in the high density base allow this mattress to be used with profiling beds, making it highly versatile through a number of medical scenarios. The castellated top layer also allows the mattress to form the body shape of the user, creating a specifically-tailored experience for each patient.
To protect the mattress, it is supplied as standard with a two-way vapour permeable stretch PU cover that is waterproof to guard against spills and fluids. Welded seams ensure the cover is durable, while the breathability keeps the patient cool and free from moisture.
This fully sealed cover ensures the mattress meets specialist requirements and is suitable for use in mental health units. The high frequency welded seams reduce the possibility of fluid ingress and improves infection control.
Specifications and Dimensions
- Dimensions: 2000 x 900 / 1200 / 1370 x 170mm
- Weight: 15kg
- Max user weight: 247kg (39 stone)
- Waterlow score: 15 - 20
- Pressure Sore Stage: 2
- Braden Scale scoring: 10 - 12