Harvest Three-Layer Visco Top Pressure Relief Cushion
Patients who spend long stretches of time in chairs or wheelchairs may require the use of a pressure relief cushion to reduce the risk of pressure sores developing. The Harvest Three-Layer Visco Top Pressure Relief Cushion combines three layers of foam to provide support and pressure relief, greatly improving the comfort of standard wheelchair or chair cushions. With an immersive visco top layer, a viscoelastic foam middle layer and a firm foam base, this cushion is suitable for those at high risk of pressure sore development.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for patients at high risk of pressure sore development
- Combines three layers of foam to provide excellent comfort and relief
- Immersive visco top layer conforms to the contours of the user's body
- Viscoelastic foam middle layer provides extra cushioning and comfort
- Firm foam base layer provides added support and increases stability
- Supplied with a two-way stretch vapour permeable cover
- Cover is waterproof to protect against spills and fluids
- Anti-slip base helps to increase stability and reduce forward sliding
- Protective cover can be wiped clean easily
Three Foam Layers
This cushion combines three layers of high-quality foam to provide complex and effective relief to the user. These three layers are:
Visco Top Layer (58 - 62kg/m³): Immersive visco top layer of foam to conform to body contours and provide bespoke comfort.
Viscoelastic Foam Middle Layer (58 - 62kg/m³): Forgiving viscoelastic foam layer provides added cushioning and boosts comfort.
Firm Foam Base (34 - 37kg/m³): Firm dense foam base provides added support and increases the stability of the cushion.
Hygienic, Breathable Cover
Foam cushions can provide excellent levels of comfort and pressure relief, but if not properly protected they can lose their shape and efficacy over time. This cushion comes with a two-way stretch vapour-permeable cover, designed to protect the cushion while allowing it to breath. The waterproof properties of the cover protect the cushion from spills and fluids, while still allowing the cushion to breath and retain its bounce-back and shape.
Dimensions and Specifications
- Dimensions: 430 x 430 x 75mm
- Max user weight: 177kg (28 stone)
- Fire retardancy: 5852 - 1: 1988 crib 5