Harvest Vigilant Seat Pressure Pad Alarm System
Patient safety is the first priority for every good medical care team, and so extensive steps should be taken to make sure carers can respond as quickly and efficiently as possible in the event of an injury or emergency. The Harvest Vigilant Seat Pressure Pad Alarm System is designed for this purpose, alerting carers if their patient falls out of or leaves their chair. For standalone functionality, use this pressure pad with the Control Box for Harvest Pressure Pads.
- Reduce the likelihood of patient falls and injury
- Ready to connect to existing nurse call system
- Compact and cost efficient
- Adjustable volume with silent mode
- Delayed alarm mode is available
- Can be battery operated for use in any situation
- Sounds alert when patient is detected leaving their chair
- Compatible with most nurse call systems
- Designed with patient safety as a priority
- Additional Mono and Stereo to Mono leads available
Reduce Patient Falls
This system was primarily designed with the aim of reducing patient falls in care and community home settings. The pressure pad is to be fitted on a patient's chair, sounding an alarm if they wander or fall without supervision. The system then alerts the carers to check on the patient within two seconds, reducing the likelihood of falls and subsequent injury.
Connects to Nurse Call System
The Harvest Vigilant Seat Pressure Pad System is compatible with most nurse call systems and is available with additional Mono or Stereo to Mono leads. These spare leads can be selected for purchase above.
Easy to Use
This chair pressure pad has been designed to be as easy to use as possible, with simple connection to almost any nurse call system. The volume of the alarm is fully adjustable, making it suitable for a range of environments and patient needs.
Finally, the mat can be battery operated, making it highly versatile for use in virtually any situation. For a truly comprehensive safety framework, this system can be combined with the Harvest Mattress Pressure Pad Alarm System, providing full security throughout the patient's environment.