Heritage Digital II Alternating Pressure Relief Mattress System
For patients most at risk of pressure sores, it's vital that you can provide effective pressure relief to ensure their safety, and dynamic mattress replacement systems are often the best option. The Heritage Digital II Alternating Pressure Relief Mattress System provides dynamic pressure relief suitable for patients at high to very high risk of developing pressure ulcers. With an intuitive digital control panel, variable cycle times, and plenty of enhanced safety features, this mattress will facilitate both carer efficiency and patient comfort.
Key Features and Benefits
- Suitable for those at very high risk of bedsore development
- Two-cell cycle optimises dynamic pressure relief with lower interface pressures
- Cell-on-cell construction provides additional support for patients
- Intuitive digital control panel makes adjustments of settings simple
- Timed static mode provides stable surface for nursing procedures
- Comfort control allows quick adjustments to patient needs
- Specialised lower leg zone to protect high risk area
- Low pressure and power loss alarms
- Two-way stretch cover reduces shear and friction
- Welded seams and enclosed zips comply with infection control standards
- Enclosed air feed tubing to guard against contamination
- CPR function fitted as standard for rapid deflation
- Weight limit up to 255kg (40 stone), suitable for most users
- Removable cells to facilitate repair and replacement
Dynamic, Optimised Pressure Relief
Using an alternating air system, this mattress provides dynamic pressure relief suitable for patients at very high risk of developing pressure ulcers. This level of pressure reduction is achieved through a two-cell cycle, enabling the mattress to provide optimal dynamic pressure relief. Additionally, the cell-on-cell construction further helps to reduce pressure and makes the mattress suitable for users up to 255kg.
Designed for Ease of Use
To make operation as intuitive as possible, a simple control panel enables you to quickly set up the system, ensuring patients can be fully supported. The control panel also features an auto-lockout function, helping prevent accidental settings changes that would reduce care efficacy.
Static and CPR Modes
The system features a timed static mode, enabling essential nursing procedures to be carried out while ensuring that the mattress returns to dynamic mode afterwards. Additionally, a CPR mode rapidly deflates the mattress in emergency situations, enabling CPR to be performed promptly. To ensure continuous pressure relief, the system features audio and visual alarms to alert caregivers of a loss of pressure or power failure.
Protect Against Contamination
Helping ensure that the mattress is protected from fluid ingress and damage, it is supplied with a waterproof, vapour-permeable stitched cover that protects the mattress from damage or contamination. Enclosed zips and welded seams help to prevent fluid ingress and further reduce the risk of contamination – vital for compliance with infection control standards.
Reduce Friction and Shear
As well as helping to protect the mattress system, the cover also helps to improve comfort and further reduce the risk of pressure ulcers. Finally, a two-way stretch design makes the cover feel more comfortable while reducing shear and friction against skin.
Pressure Distribution Map
The graphic below shows the pressure distribution when a patient (44 year old male, height of 170cm, weighing 82kg) is lying on the Talisman II Overlay.
Please note: The Heritage Digital II Alternating Pressure Relief Mattress is suitable for single beds only.