Invacare Etude Plus Profiling Bed
Profiling beds provide excellent patient support and treatment, but few feature the attractive aesthetics to seamlessly fit into a home environment. The Invacare Etude Plus Profiling Bed is an ideal option, with its flexible design and aesthetically pleasing look combined with high durability, longevity and easy handling. The modern and discreet design complements most interiors, giving patients the feel of home away from home.
This bed is available with or without side rails and Invacare's Shear Management Technology. Select your desired options using the drop-down menus at the top of the page.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for community care due to aesthetics, flexibility and easy handling
- Sturdy and durable community profiling bed
- Option of Shear Management Technology
- Available with or without side rails
- Streamline and discreet design
- Lockable hand control for additional safety
- Ideal for transfers, with built-in double-brackets to alter height
- Easy to assemble and dismantle with no tools are required
- One person assembly, as no part weighs more than 25kg
- Easy to maintain with replaceable motor
- Full delivery and installation service available
- Easy storage due to manoeuvrability
- Safe for both user and carer
Delivery and Installation Service
The price above includes kerbside delivery to your chosen location only. For delivery to your location, installation and a demonstration on proper operation, select the "Profiling Bed Delivery and Installation" option at the top of the page.
This bed is made with a streamlined and discreet design, allowing it to blend into any bedroom interior. This will allow the user to feel more at home, and is a welcome change from the cold and sterile looks of other profiling beds.
The Etude Plus fits into any home environment
Shear Management Technology
During profiling, patients can sometimes experience shear forces that can lead to discomfort and abrasions to the skin. With Invacare's Shear Management Technology, the backrest will swing backwards and upwards during profiling, reducing the propensity for the patient to slide down the bed, and subsequently reducing friction and shearing forces. This will greatly reduce the risk of the patient developing pressure ulcers, increasing the efficacy of pressure relief mattress used with the bed.
Easy Assembly and Setup
This bed is extremely straightforward to assemble, resulting in portability and easy storage that can be comfortably managed by one person. No piece weighs over 25kg, and the bed ends can be attached to the transport unit for easy manoeuvrability. The ease of setup and operation of the Etude Plus Bed range makes it a suitable choice for any care home or nursing environment.
- Width outside: 1020mm
- Width inside: 900mm
- Length outside: 2190mm
- Length inside: 2070mm
- Four-section mattress support: 850 - 240 - 350 - 800mm
- Backrest angle: 0 - 70°
- Thigh angle: 0 - 18°
- Legrest lift: 0 - 25°
- Tilt function: 11°
- Weight: 75.4kg
- Safe working load: 200kg (31.5 stone)
- Maximum user weight: 165kg (26 stone)
- Heaviest part: Head section (24.6kg)
Additional Information for the Invacare Etude Plus
- Frame: 5 years
- Actuators: 5 years
- Handset: 2 years
- Complies to International Safety Standard IEC 60601-2-52