Invacare Etude Plus Low Profiling Bed
Profiling beds provide excellent patient support and treatment, but few feature the attractive aesthetics to seamlessly fit into a home environment. The Invacare Etude Plus Low Profiling Bed is an ideal option, with a low profile design to reduce the risk of injury from falls out of bed, combined with high durability, longevity and easy handling. The modern and discreet design complements most interiors, giving patients the feel of home away from home.
This bed is available with or without Invacare's Shear Management Technology. Select your desired option using the drop-down menu above.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for community care due to aesthetics, flexibility and easy handling
- Low mattress platform can be as low as 20cm from the floor
- Increased safety as it minimises the risk of injuries from falls
- Self-transfers are easier with the low height
- Height adjustable for individual requirements
- Sturdy and durable community profiling bed
- Option of Shear Management Technology
- Streamline and discreet design
- Lockable hand control for additional safety
- Ideal for transfers with built-in double-brackets to alter height
- Easy to assemble and dismantle with no tools required
- One person assembly, as no part weighs more than 25kg
- Easy to maintain with replaceable motor
- Full delivery and installation service available
- Easy storage due to manoeuvrability
- Safe for both user and carer
Delivery and Installation Service
The price above includes kerbside delivery to your chosen location only. For delivery to your location, installation and a demonstration on proper operation, select the "Profiling Bed Delivery and Installation" option at the top of the page.
The low height of this bed makes it ideal for those who may be at risk of injury due to falls out of bed. This low design also makes it easier and safer to side transfer patients in and out of bed. Adjustable in height from 200mm to 600mm, this bed can meet all height-related needs for both the patient and carer.
This bed is made with a streamlined and discreet design, allowing it to blend into any bedroom interior. This will allow the user to feel more at home, and is a welcome change from the cold and sterile looks of other profiling beds.
The Etude Plus fits into any home environment
Shear Management Technology
During profiling, patients can experience shear forces that can lead to discomfort and abrasions to the skin. With Invacare's Shear Management Technology, the backrest will swing backwards and upwards during profiling, reducing the propensity for the patient to slide down the bed, and subsequently reducing friction and shearing forces. This will greatly reduce the risk of the patient developing pressure ulcers, increasing the efficacy of pressure relief mattress used with the bed.
Easy Assembly and Setup
This bed is extremely straightforward to assemble, resulting in portability and easy storage that can be comfortably managed by one person. No piece weighs over 25kg, and the bed ends can be attached to the transport unit for easy manoeuvrability.
Additional Information for the Invacare Etude Plus Low Bed
- Frame: 5 years
- Actuators: 5 years
- Handset: 2 years
- Complies to international safety standard IEC 60601-2-52
Please note: While the image above shows the bed with a mattress and crash mat, the product sold on this page includes only the profiling bed.