Roho AirLite Pressure Relief Cushion
Using a lightweight pressure cushion can aid mobility, and the Roho AirLite Pressure Relief Cushion weighs just 1kg, while promising to aid stability and postural support. Despite being lightweight it doesn't lose any of its qualities, utilising Air Flotation technology in the form of a pre-set sealed component to ensure excellent, evenly distributed pressure relief.
Popular in the NHS and care industries the AirLite Cushion promises to enhance blood flow and reduce edema, giving pressure sores the space and time to recover. The lightweight design and tough polyurethane contoured foam base ensures exceptional longevity, proving to last far longer than other pressure relief cushions.
Features and benefits
- High profile, lightweight design makes the cushion easily movable
- Fitted with Air Flotation technology that ensures stability
- Designed to be highly durable compared to other pressure cushions
- Perfect for users who have tactile sensation
- Offers excellent support for basic conditioning needs
- Features leg troughs and an ischial well that offers lower extremity control and stability
- Supplied with a polyurethane contoured foam base that offers stability
- Features a fluid resistant polyurethane two-way washable stretch film cover
- Supplied with a three year manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: 1kg (varies depending on the size of the cushion)
Enhanced by Roho Cushion Technology
The average height from the Trochanter to the bottom of the Ischial Tuberosities was 7.5cm, and Roho have since discovered that this is the perfect envelopment depth if you could get a product to conform to it. By combining this envelopment with a mimicking of the effect of flotation in water, then you have the perfect pressure relief product. The AirLite does just that, using interconnected air cells to provide equal pressure across the entire cushion.
Lightweight Design Aids Mobility
The Roho AirLite Pressure Cushion is incredibly lightweight, making it perfect for carrying around and increasing mobility. Despite this, the contoured foam base promises excellent stability and support, ensuring that the individual has simple, light and sturdy pressure support.
Who Can Use the Cushion
The Roho AirLite Pressure Cushion is suitable for high risk pressure patients with appropriate nursing care. It may also be suitable for clients in the following circumstances who (with appropriate nursing care and guidance):
- Have full sensation
- Are able to perform independent weight shift
- Require basic posture support and comfort
- Require basic positioning needs to assist in the prevention of skin breakdown
- Need a lightweight, non adjustable seating system
- Maximum User Weight: 19.7 stone
Sizes of the Roho AirLight Pressure Relief Cushion
The Roho AirLite Pressure Relief Cushion is available in 11 different sizes that should suit most users. The measurements below are measured first across the width of the cushion from left to right, and then the depth of the cushion from front to back.
|Size (cm) ||Size (Inches) |
|38cm x 38cm ||15" x 15" |
|40cm x 40cm ||16" x 16" |
|40cm x 45cm ||16" x 18" |
|43cm x 40cm ||17" x 16" |
|43cm x 43cm ||17" x 17" |
|43cm x 45cm ||17" x 18" |
|43cm x 51cm ||17" x 20" |
|45cm x 40cm ||18" x 16" |
|45cm x 45cm ||18" x 18" |
|48cm x 43cm ||19" x 17" |
|48cm x 48cm ||19" x 19" |
The depth of the Roho Cushion varies (due to its contoured design) from 5cm (2") at its shallowest to 9.5cm (3.75") at its deepest.