Roho Mosaic Pressure Relief Cushion
The Roho Mosaic Pressure Relief Cushion compromises of 3" interconnected air cells that are inflatable and adjustable, meaning that the individual can cater pressure to their own needs. This basic pressure relief cushion is perfect for low pressure risk clients, as the lightweight and comfortable foam design is easily transportable.
The cushion is widely popular within the NHS and other care industries, and the inflation pump, puncture repair kit and two-way stretch cover ensure that the Cushion provides excellent longevity.
Features and Benefits
- Fitted with air-cell-based technology for client support
- Features an innovative design that promotes comfort
- Offers basic level skin protection, comfort and support
- Features a hand inflation pump to allow catered pressure
- Fitted with a two-way stretch cover that ensures longevity
- Supplied with a puncture repair kit that ensures a quick fix if necessary
- Available with simple and easy to understand operating instructions
- Supplied with a one year manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: 0.5kg (1lb)
Utilises Roho Air-Cell-Based Technology
The average height from the Trochanter to the bottom of the Ischial Tubersorities is 7.5cm, and Roho discovered that if a product could mimic this depth you had the perfect envelopment characteristic. Roho combined this with the effect of flotation in water through air-based technology, and created a product that offers exceptional support and comfort.
They use Dry Floatation technology in a wide number of products, including the Roho Mosaic Pressure Relief Cushion. The innovative technology has put Roho ahead of the rest of the market, turning the company into one of pressure cushion's must trusted brands.
Who Can Use the Roho Mosaic Relief Cushion?
Roho cushions are widely used within the NHS and care industry due to their excellent pressure relieving qualities. Roho products are used and practiced by practitioners worldwide. The Mosaic Pressure Relief Cushion may be suitable in the following circumstances* (with appropriate nursing care and guidance):
- Clients who are at a low risk of skin breakdown
- Clients who require comfort and support while seated
- Clients with partial or full sensation
- Clients who have fair to good seated balance
- Clients who are low risk pressure patients
- Please note they are not suitable for clients who are highly susceptible to skin breakdown or have an existing sore
- Maximum User Weight: 178kg (18st)
*This list of indications is for guidance only and does not constitute a medical opinion. Please consult your GP, consultant or physiotherapist in order to obtain a medical opinion as to which pressure relief cushion is most suitable for your requirements before purchasing.
Sizes of the Roho Mosaic Pressure Relief Cushion
The Roho Mosaic Pressure Relief Cushion is available in six different sizes that should suit most users. The measurements below are measured first across the width of the cushion from left to right, and then the depth of the cushion from front to back.
|Size (cm) ||Size (inches) |
|41cm x 41cm ||16" x 16" |
|41cm x 46cm ||16" x 18" |
|43cm x 43cm ||17" x 17" |
|46cm x 41cm ||18" x 16" |
|46cm x 46cm ||18" x 18" |
|51cm x 46cm ||20" x 18" |