Roho Prodigy Pressure Relief Mattress Overlay
For individuals who have a stage I or stage II ischemic ulcer, the Roho Prodigy Pressure Relief Mattress Overlay offers excellent stability and support while encouraging blood flow to the affected area. The Roho Mattress Overlay if used properly gives you a powerful advantage against skin integrity issues, allowing you to rest knowing that the overlay is providing unparalleled protection, support and stability.
Features and Benefits
- Offers the choice of either a full mattress (three sections) or as a singular section
- Features the cleanable and durable polyvinyl fabric
- Well suited to users who have a moderate risk of skin breakdown
- Fitted with a puncture repair kit to ensure quick fixes of necessary
- Features a hand inflation pump to allow the individual to set the pressure ideal for them
- Supplied with operating instructions that are simple and easy to read
Utilises Dry Floatation Technology
The technology that pushed Roho to the top of the pressure relief market was called Dry Floatation, which created unparalleled comfort and support. By combining deep envelopment with a mimicking of the effect of flotation in water, Roho realised they could create the perfect pressure relief product.
The Prodigy Mattress Overlay uses this technology to ensure comfort, support and stability. Available either as a whole mattress (three sections) or as an individual section, the mattress allows the user to target the weak areas with its inflatable pump. Perfect for enhancing blood flow and allowing pressure ulcers time to recover.
Who is the Roho Pressure Relief Mattress Overlay for?
Roho overlays are widely used throughout the NHS and other care industries, and through that they have gained an excellent reputation for high quality pressure relief products. The Roho Prodigy Pressure Relief Mattress mat be suitable in the following circumstances* (with appropriate nursing care and guidance):
- Clients who are at risk for skin breakdown
- Clients who require comfort and support while seated
- Clients with partial or full sensation
- Clients who have fair good seated balance
- Clients who are low to moderate risk pressure patients
*This list of indications is for guidance only and does not constitute a medical opinion. Please consult your GP, consultant or physiotherapist in order to obtain a medical opinion as to which pressure relief mattress overlay is most suitable for your requirements before purchasing.
Sizes of the Roho Prodigy Pressure Relief Mattress Overlay
|Model ||Size (cm) ||Size (Inches) |
|Mattress Section ||68cm x 89cm ||27" x 35" |
|Full Mattress ||68cm x 267cm ||27" x 105" |