Roho Quadtro Select High Profile Pressure Relief Cushion
Featuring a depth of 10cm, the Roho Quadtro Select High Profile Pressure Relief Cushion offers excellent pressure relief through the use of separate air cells. With exceptional pressure relieving qualities the High Profile Cushion uses immersion to decrease tissue deformation, while the adjustable, low deformation, counter-pressure environment looks to heal ischemic ulcers found on the spine, lower lumbar and around the buttocks.
- 1 x Pressure Relief Cushion
Who Can Use the Quadtro High Profile Pressure Relief Cushion?
Roho cushions are widely used within the NHS and care industry due to their excellent pressure relieving qualities. Roho products are used and trusted by practitioners worldwide.
The Roho Quadtro Select High Profile Pressure Relief Cushion may be suitable in the following circumstances* (with appropriate nursing care and guidance):
- Clients at high risk for skin breakdown
- Clients with no sensation
- Clients with current impaired skin
- Clients with a history of skin breakdown
- Clients who are very thin and have prominent bony areas
- Clients who are obese
- Clients who need assistance with weight shifts and transfers (limited mobility)
- Clients who are high risk pressure patients
- Clients who have the ability to sit symmetrically and correct their own seating position
*This list of indications is for guidance only and does not constitute a medical opinion. Please consult your GP, consultant or physiotherapist in order to obtain a medical opinion as to which pressure relief cushion is most suitable for your requirements before purchasing.
Sizing Information for the Roho Quadtro Select High Profile Pressure Relief Cushion
The Roho Quadtro Select High Profile Pressure Relief Cushion is available in 19 different sizes to meet with your requirements. The measurements below are measured first across the width of the cushion from left to right, and then the length of the cushion from front to back. The height of all of these cushions is 10.5cm (around 4").
|Size (Width x Length) ||Size (inches) ||Height of Cushion (cm) |
|32.5 x 34.5cm ||13" x 13.5" ||10.5cm |
|36.5 x 34.5cm ||14" x 13.5" ||10.5cm |
|36.5 x 38.5cm ||14" x 15" ||10.5cm |
|36.5 x 43cm ||14" x 20" ||10.5cm |
|41 x 34.5cm ||16" x 13.5" ||10.5cm |
|41 x 38.5cm ||16" x 15" ||10.5cm |
|41 x 43cm ||16" x 17" ||10.5cm |
|41 x 47cm ||16" x 18.5" ||10.5cm |
|45 x 38.5cm ||18" x 15" ||10.5cm |
|45 x 43cm ||18" x 17" ||10.5cm |
|45 x 47cm ||18" x 18.5" ||10.5cm |
|45 x 51.5cm ||18" x 20" ||10.5cm |
|49.5 x 38.5cm ||19.5" x 15" ||10.5cm |
|49.5 x 43cm ||19.5" x 17" ||10.5cm |
|49.5 x 47cm ||19.5" x 18.5" ||10.5cm |
|49.5 x 51.5cm ||19.5" x 20" ||10.5cm |
|54 x 43cm ||21" x 17" ||10.5cm |
|54 x 49.5cm ||21" x 19.5" ||10.5cm |
|54 x 51.5cm ||21" x 20" ||10.5cm |
How Do I Use the Roho Quadtro Cushion?
Once you have inflated the cushion you need to close the air valve on the front. This will prevent air from escaping and allow it to move between the cells, offering an exceptional pressure relief surface.
Features and Benefits of the High Profile Pressure Relief Cushion
- Features ISOFLO technology that remembers body shape through the push of a knob
- Designed to fit shape of the user while the individual is seated on the cushion
- Fitted with Dry Floatation technology that enhances blood flow and creates stability
- Features a hand inflation pump for catered pressure
- Supplied with a puncture repair kit for a quick and simple fix
- Offers a two-way stretch cover that protects the entire cushion
- Supplied with operation instructions that are simple to read
- Designed to track and move with the client which decreases friction
- Provides low surface tension that allows for immersion and envelopment
Utilises Roho Technology
The Quadtro High Profile Cushion uses Dry Floatation Techology and ISOFLO Memory Control, to provide a revolutionary pressure relief cushion. The Dry Floatation Technology mimics the effect of flotation in water, while providing enough depth to ensure comfort and protection to the high risk areas of the body.
The ISOFLO Memory Control specifications offer shape fitting capabilities while the user is seated, allowing for quick and easy on-demand adjustment to maximise function. Easy and simple to use, the user can use ISOFLO Memory Control to get the cushion to remember their body shape, ensuring lasting comfort.
This combination in revolutionary pressure relief cushion technology has created a product that is way ahead of the game. Skin protection is provided without the compromise of stability, positioning and convenience. This simple to use design ensures that transfer is not needed while evaluating the pressure of the cushion.
How Does ISOFLO Memory Control Work?
There is an ISOFLO Memory Control valve located at the front of the Roho cushion, which is used to remember the user's body shape. To use this valve, please follow these steps:
- With the cushion inflated push in the green button on the front valve. This will allow air to flow between the cells of the cushion.
- The user should move into a comfortable sitting position to allow the cushion to remember their shape.
- Push in the red button on the front value to stop air moving around the cushion and save the user's shape.
In general use the valve should be left closed (with the red side pushed in) to keep the cushion as stable as possible.
Is There a Maximum User Weight for the Roho Cushion?
There is no weight limit for this Roho cushion. Carers must ensure that the cushion is properly sized to the individual, as if the cushion is too small for the patient's buttocks then the pressure relief capabilities will be compromised.
- Warranty: Supplied with a three year manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: 1.6kg (3.5lb) – this varies depending on size