Roho Quadtro Select Low Profile Pressure Relief Cushion
The Roho Quadtro Select Low Profile Pressure Relief Cushion features a 6cm base, which despite being fairly thin uses Dry Floatation technology and ISOFLO Memory Control to offer unparalleled comfort and support. It provides a counter-pressure environment that gives ischemic ulcers on the base of the spine, lower lumbar and buttocks the space and time to recover.
Features and Benefits
- User can command the cushion to remember the shape of the body through ISOFLO Memory Control
- Utilises Dry Floatation technology which can enhance blood flow in the affected area
- Special contoured design fits the shape of the user while they are seated
- Features a puncture repair kit that allows the user, carer or health practitioner to fix damage
- Fitted with a hand inflation pump that caters pressure to the user
- Supplied with a two-way stretch cover that protects the cushion from damage
- Designed to track and move with the client which reduces the chance of friction
- Offers low surface tension that allows for immersion and envelopment
- Features a three year manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: 1.7kg (3.7 lbs) - weight may vary for different sizes
State of the Art ISOFLO technology
ISOFLO Memory Control works by allowing the user to decide how much air they want to enter the cushion. The air-cell design offers evenly distributed pressure across the entire cushion, which when combined with a comfortable, contoured design, remembers the shape of the user so that comfort is enhanced.
Why Roho is Ahead of the Market
Roho is ahead of the market because they designed Dry Floatation technology, which works by mimicking the effect of flotation in water while providing enough envelopment to ensure comfort. This groundbreaking technology uses air cells that provide evenly distributed pressure across the entire cushion.
The even pressure of the cushion is met with an equal force from the user, meaning that blood can continue flowing around the affected area. This ensures comfort while allowing damaged tissue the space it needs to recover.
Who is the Quadtro Low Profile Pressure Relief Cushion for?
Roho cushions are widely used within the NHS and other care industries. They have developed an excellent reputation for high quality pressure relief products. The Quadtro Select Low Profile Cushion may be suitable in the following circumstances* (with appropriate nursing care and guidance):
- Clients with a high risk of skin breakdown
- Clients with no sensation
- Clients with current impaired skin
- Clients with a history of skin breakdown
- Clients who are very thin and have prominent bony areas
- Clients who are obese
- Clients who need assistance with weight shifts and transfers (limited mobility)
- Clients who are high risk pressure patients
- Clients who have the ability to sit symmetrically and correct their own seating position
*This list of indications is for guidance only and does not constitute a medical opinion. Please consult your GP, consultant or physiotherapist in order to obtain a medical opinion as to which pressure relief cushion is most suitable for your requirements before purchasing.
Is There a Maximum User Weight for the Roho Cushion?
There is no weight limit for this Roho cushion. Carers must ensure that the cushion is properly sized to the individual, as if the cushion is too small for the patient's buttocks then the pressure relief capabilities will be compromised.
Sizes of the Quadtro Low Profile Pressure Relief Cushion
The Roho Quadtro Select Low Profile Pressure Relief Cushion is available in 20 different sizes to meet with your requirements. The measurements below are measured first across the width of the cushion from left to right, and then the depth of the cushion from front to back. The thickness of this cushion is 6cm.
|Size (cm) ||Size (inches) |
|30 x 30cm ||12 x 12" |
|30 x 33cm ||12 x 13" |
|33 x 33cm ||13 x 13" |
|33 x 38cm ||13 x 15" |
|33 x 41cm ||13 x 16" |
|38 x 33cm ||15 x 13" |
|38 x 38cm ||15 x 15" |
|38 x 41cm ||15 x 16" |
|38 x 46cm ||15 x 18" |
|41 x 38cm ||16 x 15" |
|41 x 41cm ||16 x 16" |
|41 x 46cm ||16 x 18" |
|41 x 51cm ||16 x 20" |
|46 x 38cm ||18 x 15" |
|46 x 41cm ||18 x 16" |
|46 x 46cm ||18 x 18" |
|46 x 51cm ||18 x 20" |
|51 x 41cm ||20 x 16" |
|51 x 46cm ||20 x 18" |
|51 x 51cm ||20 x 20" |