Sidhil Easi-Riser Overchair Table with Curved Wheelchair Base and Tilting Top
To provide easy access for patients who are bed- or chair-bound, tables have to be versatile enough to adapt to a range of preferred positions with ease. The Sidhil Easi-Riser Overchair Table with Curved Wheelchair Base and Tilting Top is a functional, heavy-duty table, designed with a curved base to easily fit around wheelchairs and other seating. Featuring a two-piece tilting top, this table can make a range of activities more comfortable including reading, writing and leisure activities
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable table for use over hospital beds and chairs
- Curved base is designed to fit around wheelchairs and other seating
- Castors allow full manoeuvrability for easy positioning
- Tilting top allows ideal positioning for a range of activities
- Height adjustable from 74 - 109cm for comfortable use
- Tubular steel section are coated with magnolia epoxy for easy cleaning
- Anti-trapping feature allows automatic raising after contact with user
- Light oak laminate top is fire retardant to meet safety standards
- Upstand is raised to prevent items rolling off and falling
- Dimensions (DxW): 38 x 91cm
- Weight: 22kg
- Tilting top angle: 50°C
- Maximum table load: 30kg
Where Can the Easi-Rider Table Be Used?
The Easi-Rider Table is ideal for any healthcare environment, particularly hospitals, nursing and residential care homes. Its sturdy, light oak laminated tabletop even features a raised upstand to prevent items from rolling or falling off the table.
Curved Base for Wheelchair Use
While many standard overbed and overchair tables feature angular bases that will get in the way of a wheelchair, this table is made with a curved base to avoid this problem. The base will accommodate most chairs and wheelchairs, allowing a comfortable sitting position and minimal need to reach between the table and patient.
The flat angle of standard overbed tables will be sufficient for some uses, but activities like reading and writing are much easier with a table that can tilt. The two-piece table top of this overchair table can be tilted and locked between 0 - 50°, providing a more comfortable angle for a number of applications.
The Easi-Rider Table is easily height adjustable using an easy-to-use handle, allowing the table to be adjusted to the required height between 74cm and 109cm. The anti-trapping safety feature allows the table to be raised automatically as it comes in contact with the user. The table also comes with swivel castors for ease of manoeuvrability and transportation, making it ideal for multi-user use.
Other Options Available
This table is available in a number of different version to suit different users. If you are looking for a table without a tilting top, please see our Easi-Riser Table with Standard Base or Easi-Riser Table with Curved Base.