Sidhil Plus II Alternating Air and Static Pressure Relief Mattress System
For patients in acute and nursing care environments, use of the proper pressure relief mattress is crucial to prevent the development of pressure ulcer. The Sidhil Plus II Alternating Air and Static Pressure Relief Mattress System is a solution to this problem as it is made with 21 cells, including static head cells, that provide dynamic pressure therapy to reduce pressure sore risk. Designed for acute hospital, nursing care and community sectors, this reliable mattress is suitable for those at high risk of pressure ulcer development.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for those at high risk of pressure sore development
- Provides 2 cell alternating dynamic pressure therapy on 12 minute cycles
- Made up of 21 cells, incorporating static head cells for extra stability and support
- Revolutionary 'cell-in-cell' structure to stop mattress bottoming out, even in a power failure
- Suitable for profiling beds due to top hinge ensuring cells do not pinch sacral area
- Pressure controlled by automatic pump to constantly maintain desired pressures
- Digital control system allows the use of alternating and static modes
- X-ray translucent to reduce the need to move patient for procedures
- Visible and audible alarms for power loss, low/high pressure and alternating failure
- Control panel lock out function to prevent unwanted tampering of controls
- 'Nurse Mode' lifts pressure to highest setting for 20 minutes for stability during nursing procedures
- Cable management system reduces tripping hazards in the room
- Requires no turning to reduce staff handling time
- Blanking plate mode for easy transportation – maintains desired pressure for up to 30 hours
- CPR and "G" connector incorporated in for use in an emergency
- Includes a two-way stretch, waterproof, vapour-permeable cover for hygiene
Advanced Alternating Air Cycles
This advanced mattress uses 21 alternating air cells, with a two cell alternating dynamic pressure system on 12 minute cycles. This system allows the mattress to provide excellent dynamic pressure care, while static head cells provide added stability and relief. The revolutionary 'cell in cell' structure provides added reliablilty, and reduces the risk of the mattress bottoming out in the event of a power failure.
Intuitive Controls with 'Nurse Mode'
This mattress is easy to control with an easy-to-use digital control system to manipulate both static and alternating modes. A unique 'Nurse Mode' allows carers to raise the pressure of the mattress to its highest setting for 20 minutes, allowing nursing procedures to be carried out in a safe and stable manner.
Safe and Efficient
In order to adapt to any situation that arises, this mattress is operated with twin compressor control, allowing pressure to be raised or lowered quickly with little chance of error. CPR systems are also included, and transport is facilitated by a 'blanking plate' that keeps the mattress inflated throughout transfers.
- Maximum user weight: 177kg (28 stone)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 200 x 88 x 20cm
- Mattress weight: 10.8kg
- Turn cycle: Non-turn
- Warranty: 2 years