Sidhil SoloXtra Dynamic Mattress System
For bedbound patients, there may be a significant risk of pressure sore development if the proper pressure relief system isn't used. The Sidhil SoloXtra Dynamic Mattress System provides this with a two-cell alternating dynamic pressure therapy system for pressure relief while the visco foam underlay helps to provide optimum comfort for the user. Designed with 18 cells including static head cells for added stability and support, this mattress is suitable for patients at medium to high risk of bedsore development.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for those at medium to high pressure ulcer risk
- Made with an 18 cell construction including static head cells
- Two cell alternating dynamic system provides pressure relief
- Constant cell movement prevents pressure ulcers from developing
- Visco foam underlay provides optimum comfort and support
- Blanking plate mode maintains inflation for easy transportation
- 'Nurse mode' lifts pressure to highest setting for 20 minutes to allow nursing procedures
- Automatic pump ensures pressure stays at suitable level
- Pump contains an audible and visible alarm for low/high pressure, power loss or alternating failure
- Top hinge allows smooth profiling and prevent pinching/damage of cells
- CPR and "G" connector/safety catch integrated for emergencies
- Two-way stretch, waterproof and vapour-permeable cover
- Non-turn for ease of use and reduced manual handling time
- Suitable for acute, community, nursing home and residential care
Advanced Alternating Air Cycles
This advanced mattress uses 18 cells, with a two cell alternating dynamic pressure system on 12 minute cycles. This system allows the mattress to provide excellent dynamic pressure care, while static head cells provide added stability and relief.
Intuitive Controls with 'Nurse Mode'
This mattress is easy to control with an easy-to-use digital control system to manipulate both static and alternating modes. A unique 'Nurse Mode' allows carers to raise the pressure of the mattress to its highest setting for 20 minutes, allowing nursing procedures to be carried out in a safe and stable manner.
Safe and Efficient
This system includes a number of features to ensure the user's safety, including audible and visual alarms to alert carers of pressure loss, power loss or alternating failure. CPR systems are also included, and transport is facilitated by a 'blanking plate' that keeps the mattress inflated throughout transfers.
- Maximum user weight: 180kg (28 stone)
- Mattress dimensions (WxLxD): 88 x 200 x 16cm
- Mattress weight: 7kg
- Warranty: 2 years