Systam Mixte Gel and Foam Pressure Relief Cushion
For many patients with low levels of mobility, the use of a pressure relief cushion may be necessary to prevent the development of pressure ulcers. The Systam Mixte Gel and Foam Pressure Relief Cushion is designed to provide high levels of pressure reduction, combined with maximum stability and comfort for the user. It is a general use pressure relief cushion, and is ideal for patients at a high risk of developing pressure sores.
- Suitable for patients at high risk of pressure sore development
- Improves comfort and pressure distribution for the patient
- Features a 10mm gel layer on a 35mm polyurethane foam base
- Reticulated polyurethane gel avoids fluid migration and maintains shape
- Impermeable membrane makes the cushion suitable for incontinent users
- Foam base provides support to bony protuberances
- Layers work together for comfort, stability and weight distribution
- Two layers are permanently bonded together for increased longevity
- Dimensions: 400 x 400mm
- Maximum user weight: 90kg
Complex Pressure Relief
This cushion uses a combination of gel and foam to provide excellent levels of pressure relief for high risk patients. The reticulated polyurethane gel avoids fluid migration, therefore preventing penetration of the cushion and allowing for maintenance of shape. The high resiliency foam base improves support to the patient, particularly by supporting bony protuberances that represent a high risk of pressure sore development.
Sturdy and Reliable
The two components of this cushion work together to create better pressure distribution while bolstering comfort and stability, making for an improved pressure relief experience. To ensure these layers stay together, they are permanently bonded, eliminating any risk of separation. This means that throughout the life of this cushion, it will reliably provide the same levels of pressure relief to the user.