Trinity Plus ST Pressure Relief Cushion
For those at risk of pressure sores and wounds, it's vital that support can be provided to reduce pressure while ensuring longevity. The Trinity Plus ST Pressure Relief Cushion uses viscoelastic foam to provide a fantastic level of pressure relief suitable for users at high risk of pressure ulcers, and also features a layer of CMHR foam to reduce foam fatigue.
Key Features and Benefits
- Viscoelastic foam top layer delivers great pressure distribution
- Provides support and pressure relief for users at high risk of ulcer development
- Moulds to user's shape and weight for improved comfort
- Combination of foams works to provide both support and weight distribution
- CMHR foam base helps prevent foam fatigue and aids stability
- Includes two-way stretch, waterproof, vapour-permeable cover for comfort and protection
- Maximum weight capacity of 152kg (24 stone) great for most users
- Available in two sizes to best suit your seat
Effective High Risk Pressure Relief
Made with a combination of dense CMHR foam and soft viscoelastic foam, the Trinity Plus ST Cushion works to provide effective pressure relief for users at high risk of pressure ulcers. It works to evenly distribute body weight to prevent pressure points from building up after long periods of sitting.
Alongside providing fantastic pressure relief, the cushion also helps to provide an exceptional level of comfort. It moulds to the user's shape, providing a brilliant level of comfort and support.
Stable and Supportive
In addition viscoelastic foam, the Trinity Plus ST also features a base layer of denser CMHR foam. This works to provide additional stability to the cushion, making moving and handling tasks easier. The CMHR foam also gives extra support, helping to reduce foam fatigue to extend the lifespan of the cushion.
Comfortable and Protective Cover
Maximising longevity and comfort, the cushion includes a waterproof, vapour-permeable cover. This protects the cushion from damage and fluid ingress, helping you maintain hygiene standards. As well as providing protection, the two-way stretch design of the cover reduces shear and friction, helping the user feel even more comfortable.
- Pressure relief risk category: High risk
- Maximum user weight: 152kg (24 stone)
- Warranty: Two years
- Cushion weight: 3kg
- Foam density (CMHR base): 38 - 40 kg/m³
- Nominal foam hardness: 200 Newtons
- Fatigue class: Severe
- Fire retardancy: BS 7176
- Cleaning temperature: Up to 80°C
- Dimensions (WxLxD):
- 430 x 430 x 75mm or
- 510 x 510 x 75mm