Trinity Plus Visco Elastic Pressure Relief Mattress
In a care environment, it's vital that pressure relief can be provided to those who need it in a comfortable and supportive way. The Trinity Plus Visco Elastic Pressure Relief Mattress is made with visco elastic foam, providing excellent pressure distribution, and includes a denser reflex foam base to provide support and increase the mattress's longevity. Made with keyhole cut foam to reduce shear and friction forces, this mattress is suitable for those at high risk of developing pressure sores.
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides pressure relief suitable for those at high risk of ulcer development
- Visco elastic foam offers excellent weight distribution, support and comfort
- Keyhole cut foam allows mattress to move with the user to reduce shear forces
- Conforms to the user's body shape to provide customised support
- Reinforced CMHR foam base prevents the mattress from bottoming out to increase longevity
- Supplied with a two-way stretch cover to reduce shear and friction
- Cover is waterproof and vapour-permeable for mattress protection
- Mattress requires no turning to reduce manual handling time by carers
- Maximum user weight of 260kg (41 stone) is suitable for most users
High Risk Pressure Relief
The Trinity Plus Mattress utilises visco elastic foam to provide an exceptionally high level of pressure relief. Suitable for patients at high risk of developing pressure sores, the foam works to redistribute body weight, reducing the build-up of pressure points to help stop pressure wounds developing. The foam is also castellated, allowing it to move with the patient to reduce shear and friction.
Static Foam Base
Underneath the visco elastic foam, this mattress features a reflex foam base. This provides additional support, helping to prevent the mattress from bottoming out and also working to improve the longevity of the Trinity Plus.
Designed for Comfort
As well as providing a fantastic level of pressure relief for high risk patients, the mattress also provides exceptional comfort. Contoured keyhole cuts enable the mattress to contour to an individual's unique body shape, helping the mattress feel incredibly comfortable and supportive to each user.
Protective, Comfortable Cover
To help maximise comfort even more, the Trinity Plus Mattress also includes a two-way stretch cover that helps to reduce shear and friction. In addition to improving comfort, the cover also works to protect the mattress, and features a 360° zip to make protection and decontamination simple. Waterproof and vapour-permeable, the cover helps to reduce fluid ingress and aid infection control.
Pressure Distribution Map
The graphic below shows the pressure distribution of a patient lying on the Trinity Plus Mattress.
- Risk category: High risk
- Maximum user weight: 260kg (41 stone)
- Warranty: Two years
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 1980 x 880 x 150mm
- Mattress weight: 13kg
- Foam density:
- Visco foam: 48 - 52kg/m²
- Reflex foam: 28kg/m³
- Nominal hardness:
- Visco foam: 34 - 46 Newtons
- Reflex foam: 130 - 160 Newtons
- Fatigue class: Severe
- Fire retardancy: BS 7177 (Crib 5 Composite)
- Cleaning instructions:
- Can withstand up to 10,000 ppm chlorine
- Can be laundered up to 84°C