Ultimate Healthcare Ultra-Cline Pressure Relief Rise Recliner Cushion Set
It can be difficult to provide patients with pressure relief when they are seated on a recliner chair, as the constant tilting can cause patients to slide down and become dangerously positioned. The Ultimate Healthcare Ultra-Cline Pressure Relief Rise Recliner Cushion Set is designed to solve this problem, as it can be secured to the chair to reduce forward sliding while providing postural support and pressure relief. With viscoelastic foam to provide excellent pressure distribution and a non-slip base for easy handling, this three-piece cushion set is suitable for those at high risk of pressure sore development.
This system is also available as a single seat cushion, or as lumbar and leg or lumbar and seat cushion combinations.
- Suitable for those at high risk of pressure ulcer development
- Designed to increase support and comfort of rise recliner chairs
- Three-piece system including a seat, back and leg cushion
- Cushions feature viscoelastic foam for excellent weight distribution
- Lightweight and easy to position on existing recliner chair
- Securing strap system keeps cushions secured to chair
- Cushions feature a non-slip base to resist forward sliding
- Supplied with two-way stretch, waterproof covers for comfort and hygiene
- Covers are vapour-permeable to allow air flow and increase comfort
- Cushions can also be bought individually or as pairs
- Maximum user weight of 159kg (25 stone) is suitable for most users
Reliable Relief for Rise Recliners
This cushion set can greatly increase the postural support and comfort provided by existing chair cushions, turning a rise recliner into a formidable pressure relief tool. The cushions feature a strap system, allowing them to be secured to the chair for reliable positioning. The cushions feature a non-slip base to stop them from sliding down, reducing the risk of positions that can exacerbate pressure sore risk.
Hygienic and Comfortable Cover
This cushion set is supplied with waterproof, vapour-permeable covers to protect the foam and extend the life of the cushions. The covers are made with two-way stretch material, allowing them to move with the user to increase comfort and reduce shear and friction forces.
Pressure Distribution Map
The viscoelastic foam used in this cushion set allows for excellent weight distribution, greatly reducing the risk of pressure sore development. The graphic below shows the distribution of pressure when a patient is seated on the Ultra-Cline Cushion Set.
To install these cushions on your recliner chair, you must first install the seat cushion. Proper cushion setup is as follows:
- Secure the seat cushion to your rise recliner with the securing strap.
- Fit the leg cushion to the Velcro underneath of the seat cushion.
- First, attach the lumbar cushion to the Velcro underneath the seat cushion. Then, the two lumbar straps can be fastened around the back of the chair and clipped into the bottom strap.
- Risk category: Up to high risk
- Maximum user weight: Up to 159kg (25 stone)
- Cushion weight:
- Lumbar: 0.8kg
- Seat: 0.7kg
- Leg: 0.5kg
- Set: 2kg
- Dimensions (LxWxD)
- Lumbar: 700 x 470 x 30mm
- Seat: 430 x 470 x 40mm
- Leg: 430 x 470 x 30mm
- Fire retardancy: Source 0 and 1 composite
- Warranty: 1 year
- Cleaning information
- Regular cleaning is recommended
- Suitable for 1000ppm solution of sodium hypochlorite
- Allow to dry completely before use