Washable Flat Slide Sheet with Handles
Re-positioning patients is not an easy task, so it is important the aids you use are designed to make your job as effortless as possible. The Washable Flat Slide Sheet with Handles is made with ultra slippy material that allows the carer to manoeuvre the patient with ease, while the specially designed fabric is also soft and quiet, ensuring a comfortable experience for the patient as well.
Features and Benefits of the Washable Flat Slide Sheet
- Designed for re-positioning up and down beds, turning and transferring
- Uses extra slippery material that allows effortless manoeuvring
- Suitable for all areas of healthcare that involve moving people
- Manufactured in the UK for ultimate performance and cost-efficiency
- Made from technically advanced fabrics that are quiet and soft
- Available in six sizes, from Small to XXX-Large
Made from Technically Advanced Fibres
The Slide Sheet uses advanced technical fibres to ensure that, unlike similar products on the market, it is quiet and slides superbly on either side. This means that you can rest assured the sheet is both patient and user friendly.
Most Common Areas of USe
Suitable for re-positioning patients up and down in bed or trolleys, turning and transferring, the Flat Slide Sheet can be used in a range of settings. Most commonly it is used in:
- Areas of healthcare that involve moving patients
- Emergency services
- Home care
- Operating theatres
Sizing of the Washable Flat Slide Sheet
This Washable Flat Slide Sheet is available in six sizes, from Small to XXX-Large. Consult the table below to see the dimensions of individual sizes, then choose the preferred size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||Dimensions (WxL in cm) |
|Small ||65 x 200cm |
|Medium ||70 x 200cm |
|Large ||90 x 200cm |
|Extra Large ||100 x 200cm |
|XX-Large ||140 x 200cm |
|XXX-Large ||160 x 220cm |
To ensure hygiene is maintained, we recommend regular washing of your Flat Slide Sheet. It is recommended the sheet is washed at a temperature of 74°C.