200mm Anti-Static Castors and Fifth Wheel for E-Med 1200 and 1400 Patient Trolleys
E-Med 1200 and E-Med 1400 Patient Trolleys are ideal for transferring patients while accommodating diagnostic medical equipment, and one of their main strengths is their ability to increase their capability with a range of accessories. The 200mm Anti-Static Castors and Fifth Wheel addition is a great example of this, helping to reduce the build-up of static charge while allowing an additional range of movement. In addition to four braked anti-static castors, a fifth wheel is included under the trolley to allow 360° movement in confined spaces.
The Anti-Static Castors and Fifth Wheel addition is available as a factory-fitted accessory only, and MUST be ordered at the time of your trolley's purchase. It is not available for pre-existing trolleys.
Features and Benefits
- Factory-fitted accessory that must be ordered with your trolley
- Suitable for E-Med 1200 and E-Med 1400 Patient Trolleys
- Castors absorb the build-up of static charge to protect equipment
- Ideal for medical environments with a range of sensitive equipment
- Fifth wheel allows a 360° range of motion for your trolley
- Ideal for confined spaces where linear movement is difficult
- Anti-static wheels are diagonally opposite for efficient absorption
- All four castors perimeter feature brakes to ensure safe operation
Prevent Static Build-Up
Medical environments will usually feature a range of sensitive equipment, so everything possible should be done to protect this valuable asset. These Anti-Static Castors are designed to absorb the build-up of static charge, ensuring your equipment is free from interference by static electricity to keep it working at full capacity.
Provide 360° Movement
Four swivelling castors will provide a reasonable amount of manoeuvrability, but will fall short of a full 360° range of motion when the trolley must be spun. With the addition of a fifth wheel, the trolley will be able to move smoothly in all directions, making it easier to move and position in confined spaces.
The 200mm Anti-Static Castors are a factory-fitted accessory, meaning they will be fitted to your trolley in place of the standard wheels. Due to this, these castors must be ordered at the time of your trolley's purchase, and are unavailable as an addition after that point.