Cura II Supreme Community Profiling Bed
Proper positioning of patients is vital for both health and comfort, so it's important that your hospital bed that delivers all the functionality needed to position patients for common nursing procedures. The Cura II Supreme Community Profiling Bed has been developed to provide users with a supportive bed with a range of features to maximise comfort, and to provide medical staff with a community bed that meets their needs for care. With quality Dewert actuators and multiple positioning options, this bed increases carer efficiency while enhancing patient safety, mobility and independence.
Key Features and Benefits
- Electric profiling for comfortable and supportive positioning
- Four-section profiling to provide multiple positioning options
- Exceptional height range of 250 - 700mm for safe transfers
- Easy to use manual calf lift helps alleviate circulation issues
- Auto-regression allows patient to sit upright in bed
- One button auto-contour positioning for ease of use
- Variable height control to best suit patient needs
- Easily assembles and disassembles without need for tools
- Includes trendelenburg and reverse-trendelenburg positions
- Convenient transport bracket makes transport and storage simple
- Individually braked castors allow safe and easy manoeuvrability
- Intuitive handset designed for maximum ease of use
- Includes mattress retainer to reduce mattress movement
- Linak controls and push button operation
- Integrated bed extension to best suit patient's height
Electric Profiling for Perfect Positioning
To help ensure that users are in the best position to suit their needs for both comfort and support, the Cura II Supreme Community Bed features four-section electronic profiling built-in at the backrest and knee-break. Thanks to the intuitive handset, it's incredibly easy to position users to best help their needs and for users to control their own profiling for improved independence.
Fully Adjustable with Auto-Contour Positioning
Enabling you to set up the bed to best suit the needs of each user, it features a 200mm integrated bed extension, providing extra bed length if required. The height of the bed can be adjusted from 250mm to 700mm, ideal for making patient transfers more efficient. Auto-contour positioning enables the user to automatically position the bed to prevent them from sliding down.
Auto-Regression and Manual Calf Lift
This bed features auto-regression capability, enabling patients to sit in a more upright position at the press of a single button. The bed also includes a manual calf lift. Adjustable to different heights, this enables you to help reduce a patient's circulation problems, helping you to provide the exact level of care needed more easily.
Stable and Secure
A slatted mattress platform provides a stable and reliable surface for mattresses, while also making it easy to be wiped down for hygiene and infection control. Additionally, a set of mattress retainers are also included, ensuring that mattress movement is minimised for greater comfort and patient safety.
Trendelenburg and Reverse-Trendelenburg Positions
The Cura II Supreme Bed is also capable of placing patients in trendelenburg and reverse-trendelenburg positions. This makes it suitable for a wide range of care and medical uses, increasing its versatility for more complex care provisions.
Easy to Disassemble and Transport
Ideal for use in a community care environment, the bed has been designed for efficient transportation. It can be disassembled into four parts, making transport and storage
The technical specifications of this bed can be found in the "Specifications" tab above.