Diversi-Foam Hybrid Pressure Relief Mattress
The prevention and treatment of bedsores is an ongoing and constantly changing process, making versatility a key feature in any pressure care mattress. The Diversi-Foam Hybrid Pressure Relief Mattress offers unmatched versatility with its two-in-one design, providing the benefits of a dynamic and static mattress in one intuitive product. With static foam encased within dynamic air cells, this mattress provides pressure care suitable for very high risk patients when in alternating mode, and high risk patients when in static mode.
- 1 x Diversi-Foam Hybrid Pressure Relief Mattress
- 1 x Pump
- 1 x Multi-stretch, waterproof cover
- Hybrid mattress to provide both static and dynamic pressure care
- Suitable for very high risk patients in dynamic mode, and high risk in static mode
- Versatile design allows care teams to meet the changing needs of their patients
- Intuitive control panel allows easy operation for simple adjustments
- Foam within air cells for added stability and reliable pressure reduction
- Easy to set up, reaching optimal pressure in under 2 minutes
- Foam-in-cell design allows for static pressure care during transfers
- Features a 1-in-2 cell cycle with a 12 minute cycle times
- Quiet pump system allows operation in virtually any care environment
- Flashing LED light alerts for low pressure and faults
- Constant low pressure mode for patients who cannot tolerate moving surface
- Static foam pillow section at head end for head and shoulder stability
- Wider body cells with narrow calf/heel cells to suit each area of the body
- Mattress wall cutouts to ensure comfortable use with profiling beds
- Supplied with a multi-stretch, waterproof and vapour permeable cover
- CPR release valve to allow immediate emergency response
Alternating Air and Static Modes
Alternating air mattresses can provide exceptional pressure care, but they often lack the flexibility of static foam mattresses to deal with unique patient requirements or frequent transfers. The hybrid nature of this mattress allows patients to enjoy the best of both worlds, with alternating air pressure therapy and a capability to revert to static operation for safer transfers and added stability. A constant low pressure mode is included – ideal for patients who cannot tolerate a constantly alternating surface.
Foam Within Air Cells
This mattress represents an advance in hybrid mattress technology, as the static foam is actually placed within the alternating air cells. This design allows a seamless transition between alternating and static modes, maintaining pressure relief and stability during patient transfers, medical procedures and cleaning.
Safe and Hygienic
Safety is a primary concern in pressure care scenarios, which is why this mattress is equipped with a number of safety features such as visual low pressure alarms and an integral CPR release valve. It is also supplied with a high frequency welded multi-stretch and waterproof cover, ensuring the mattress stays protected to avoid damage from fluid ingress.
Is This Mattress Supplied With a Pump?
Yes, this mattress is supplied with a pump. This allows the user to immediately choose between using the mattress in static mode without the use of the pump, or in dynamic mode with it.
- Pressure risk category:
- Dynamic mode: Very high risk
- Static mode: High risk
- Maximum user weight: 254kg (40 stone)
- Mattress dimensions (LxWxD): 1980 x 880 x 150mm
- Power unit dimensions (LxWxD): 260 x 130 x 80mm
- Mattress weight: 13.9kg
- Power unit weight: 1.4kg
- Cell material: PU
- Cover material: Polyester PU
- Cycle time: 12 mins (1-2 cell cycle)
- Pressure range: 18 - 28mmHg
- Supply voltage: 220 - 240V, 50Hz
- Fuse rating: TA1H 250V
- Classification: Class II
- Compliance: EN 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2
- Warranty: 2 years
- Can withstand up to 10,000ppm chlorine
- Can be laundered up to 84°C