Four Bar Side Rails for the Cura II Community Bed
The Cura II and Cura II Supreme Community Beds are fantastic profiling bed solutions for patients, providing both back and knee profiling for improved comfort and better positioning. However, when used with a mattress and overlay combination, some patients may require additional support to help ensure their safety.
The Four Bar Side Rails are metal side rails compatible with both the Cura II Profiling Bed and the Cura II Supreme Profiling Bed. Supplied in a pair, they offer enough height to protect patients using a mattress and overlay, helping to comply to bed rail regulations and prevent the patient from falling out of bed by accident.
Key Features and Benefits
- Provide adequate height (470mm) to protect patients using a mattress and overlay
- Safety mechanism prevents accidental locking or unlocking to ensure safety is maintained
- Rails can be folded into the desired position in seconds
- Supplied in a pair to ensure protection on both sides of the bed
- Fit both Cura II and Cura II Supreme beds for more versatile use in your facility
- Designed for easy application with no tools required
- Conform to IEC60601-2-52
Extra Patient Safety
Thanks to the rails' height (470mm from mattress platform), they provide effective patient safety enhancement for those using a mattress and overlay combination, helping to prevent them from falling out of bed. This is perfect for patients with pressure relief needs who may require the use of a mattress overlay to reduce the risk of pressure ulcers developing.
Easy and Safe Installation with No Tools Required
To help you set up the bed to best match the patient's needs as quickly as possible, the side rails have been developed to be easy to fit to the bed without the need for tools. The rails also feature a safety mechanism for locking and unlocking, protecting against unintentional activation.
- Overall height from platform: 470mm
- Overall length: 1430mm
Please note: This listing is for the side rails only, and does not include a bed. Additionally, this item cannot be used alongside the Cura II Community Bed Grab Rail.