Harvest 2 Pump for Active Pressure Relief Mattresses
Harvest alternating air mattresses provide excellent pressure distribution and pressure sore prevention, using alternating air cells to ensure high pressure zones are minimised. The Harvest 2 Pump for Active Pressure Relief Mattresses is a digital pump with an intuitive LED display, allowing carers to efficiently change settings as needed. Suitable for all Harvest active pressure relief mattresses, this pump includes plenty of safety features like a power failure alarm, as well as visual and audible low pressure alarms to ensure proper care is always provided.
- Ideal for community and care home environments
- Digital pump with intuitive controls and an LED display
- Audible and visual low pressure alarms enhance patient safety
- Power failure alarms alert carers immediately upon loss of power
- Fits all Harvest active overlays and mattress replacement systems
- Static mode to facilitate nursing procedures
- Lock out and static modes provide ease of care
Audible and Visual Alarms for Safety
This pump is fitted with a number of features to enhance patient safety, including audible and visual alarms to alert carers of a loss of pressure. A power failure alarm is included to ensure proper care is provided at all times, and a lock out mode prevents unwanted tampering with controls when carers are away from the system.
Compatible Harvest Mattresses
This pump is compatible with all Harvest active overlay and mattress replacement systems. It provides reliable alternating air, allowing the mattresses to perform to their highest level.
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Dimensions: 130 x 140 x 270mm
- Electrical Safety Standards: EN 60601-1: 2006 and A11:2011
- Voltage: 230V 50Hz
- Pressure Range: 30 - 80mmHg
- Cycle time: 10 minutes
- Low Pressure Indicator: Visual / Alarm
- Fuse: T1A 250V
Please note: This pump is supplied on its own, without the mattress needed for full functionality.