Harvest 3 Pump for Active Pressure Relief Mattresses
Harvest alternating air mattresses provide excellent pressure distribution and pressure sore prevention with the use of alternating air cells, and even more air power is needed when caring for bariatric patients. The Harvest 3 Pump for Active Pressure Relief Mattresses is a high-end digital pump with a very high capacity, making it suitable for use with all Harvest bariatric mattresses. It includes features to deal with the complicated needs of bariatric users, as well as visual and audible alarms to alert carers of pressure loss or power failure.
- High-end pump suitable for all care environments, including acute
- Digital pump with intuitive controls and an LED display
- Designed to meet the complicated needs of bariatric patients
- Easy to use with lock out and timed static modes for versatile care
- Maxi-firm mode and four cycle times provide plenty of care options
- Audible and visual low pressure alarms enhance patient safety
- Power failure alarms alert carers immediately upon loss of power
- Suitable for use with all of Harvest's bariatric active mattresses
- Static mode to facilitate nursing procedures
- Lock out and static modes provide ease of care
Very High Capacity for Bariatric Use
Harvest's bariatric range of pressure relief mattresses require a powerful pump, and this high capacity pump is an ideal solution. With extra settings like a Maxi-firm mode and four cycle times, this pump provides all the functionality needed to deal with the complex needs of bariatric patients.
Audible and Visual Alarms for Safety
This pump is fitted with a number of features to enhance patient safety, including audible and visual alarms to alert carers of a loss of pressure. A power failure alarm is included to ensure proper care is provided at all times, and a lock out mode prevents unwanted tampering with controls when carers are away from the system.
Compatible Harvest Mattresses
This pump is compatible with all of Harvest's active bariatric mattresses, as well as much of their standard range. This includes the:
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Dimensions: 340 x 125 x 220mm
- Electrical Safety Standards: EN 60601-1: 2006 and A11:2011
- Voltage: 230V / 50Hz
- Cycle times: 10/15/20/25 minutes
- Pressure Range: 30 - 70mmHg
- Low Pressure Indicator: Visual / Alarm
- Fuse: T1A 250V
Please note: This pump is supplied on its own, without the mattress needed for full functionality.