Harvest Hampton Pressure Relief Alternating Air Mattress Replacement System
Alternating air mattress replacements provide top level pressure care to patients at risk of pressure sore development, and don't require the use of an underlying mattress for support. The Harvest Hampton Pressure Relief Alternating Air Mattress Replacement System is an ideal option, and includes features like a head-end pillow section and two-way stretch waterproof cover for comfort and hygiene. Designed with 20 independent air cells to distribute pressure and aid decontamination, this mattress is suitable for those at very high risk of pressure sore development.
This mattress is available with a choice of three air pumps to allow full functionality. Select your desired option using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Suitable for patients at very high risk of developing pressure sores
- Mattress replacement suitable for use without and underlying mattress
- Features 20 independent alternating air cells for comfort
- Air cells are made with TPU lining to reduce noise during inflation and deflation
- Cells are removable to aid with cleaning and decontamination
- Pillow section provides additional stability and support
- Choice of three pumps for different maximum user weights (114 - 247kg)
- Suitable for use with fully profiling beds
- Supplied with two-way stretch, waterproof welded PU cover
- Cable management system to eliminate tripping hazards
- Cover is vapour-permeable to allow air flow
20 Interchangeable Air Cells
This mattress offers high levels of pressure relief due to its 20 independent and removable TPU air cells that alternate pressure along the user's body. The removable design of these cells makes this mattress simple and efficient to decontaminate, boosting the level of hygiene and making it suitable for a variety of medical environments. The use of an underlying base mattress is not necessary, as this is a full mattress replacement.
Waterproof, Vapour-Permeable Cover Included
Aside from the pressure relieving alternating air pressure provided by this mattress system, it comes complete with a comfortable, multi-stretch welded PU cover. The cover boosts the comfort of this mattress and protects the air cells with a waterproof, vapour permeable lining. Air is allowed to pass through the cover, cooling the patient and contributing to a comfortable pressure relief experience.
Supportive and Versatile
To further enhance patient comfort, the Hampton Replacement features a pillow section, providing extra support to the user's head for improved stability. With a light weight of only 8kg, this mattress is easy to move and adjust, making it easier for carers to make quick adjustments.
This mattress is available with a choice of three air pumps, each providing a different maximum user weight. The pump choices are as follows:
This mattress is available at a discounted rate for care facilities who wish to buy five or more. Call our Customer Care Team at 020 7501 0592 for details.
Dimensions and Specifications
- Dimensions: 2000 x 900 x 200mm
- Weight: 8kg
- Pressure risk rating: Very high risk
- Minimum patient weight: 32kg (5 stone)