Harvest Self-Propelled Wheelchair
For wheelchair users looking for an affordable chair without sacrificing quality and reliability, there are few suitable options on the market. The Harvest Self-Propelled Wheelchair has been designed to be a cost-effective, comfortable and practical chair, ideal for infrequent or casual wheelchair users. With a folding back, removable armrests and swing away footrests, this wheelchair is an extremely versatile, safe and low-cost option.
- Made with a strong steel framework
- Practical wheelchair at an affordable price
- Wheel grips for full user control
- Features 12" rear wheels
- Full-length padded armrests for comfort
- Armrests are detachable for versatility
- Armrests allow user to sit at tables
- Black fire retardant seat material
- Heel support strap to keep the user in place
- Real wheel brakes for safety
- PU puncture-resistant tyres
- Equipped with an 18" wide seat
- Swing away and removable footrests
- Folding back for easy storage
- Supplied with an instruction booklet and tools
- Weight: 15.6kg
Practical and Affordable
Built with a strong steel framework, the chair is readily available to assist patients and carers when on the move. For those looking for a quality wheelchair at an affordable price, this chair is hard to beat, with a wide range of premium features that make it an extremely cost effective option.
Safe and Reliable
This wheelchair has been built to last, with a number of safety features to keep it rolling for years to come and keep the user safe while doing so. New PU tyres ensure that punctures are a thing of the past, while rear wheel brakes stop the wheelchair from moving when it shouldn't be. To support the user, a heel support strap and padded detachable armrests are fitted, making for secure and easy operation while remaining versatile.
Specifications and Dimensions
- Size: 18" (half-folding)
- Dimensions: 1030 x 650 x 960mm
- Folded size: 300mm
- Seat width: 460mm
- Seat depth: 410mm
- Back height: 450mm
- Seat height from floor: 500mm
- Max loading weight: 110kg
- Front wheel size: 8"
- Rear wheel size: 12"
- Net weight: 16.5kg
- Gross weight: 21.5kg
- Carton size: 820 x 300 x 790mm