Harvest Tilt-In Shower and Toilet Commode Chair
For many patients with low levels of mobility or special needs, the use of a commode chair may be necessary to safely complete potentially dangerous tasks such as showering or using the toilet. The Harvest Tilt-In Shower and Toilet Commode Chair is suitable for patients with more complex support requirements, providing advanced levels of comfort, safety and access to carers and users alike. For ease of use, this chair can be tilted from 0 to 30 degrees to aid with toileting and hygiene.
- Commode for users with complex support needs
- Provides comfort, safety and access for patients and carers
- Suitable for use during both toileting and showering
- Tilts from 0 to 30 degrees for easy toileting and hygiene
- Foot plates can be independently inclined to suit patient needs
- Arm rests can be moved away to allow for lateral patient transfer
- Adjustable neck support for full patient comfort
- Fully adjustable lap strap system to secure the patient
- Sturdy powder coated aluminium frame
- PU seat and back for increased patient comfort
- Made with easy-wipe materials that are simple to clean
- Two rear braked castors prevent the chair from rolling away
- Maximum user weight of 159kg (25 stone)
- Seat dimensions: 540 x 570 x 420mm
- Seat to top of back: 470mm
Safe and Adjustable
This chair represents the pinnacle of patient safety, with features like a neck support, adjustable lap strap and foot supports to reliably secure the patient. The neck rest can be positioned at any angle, allowing for maximum patient comfort as well as support.
The lap strap system is fully adjustable, keeping the patient in place until toileting and showering are complete. Foot plates are fitted that can be inclined to suit patient needs, and the arm rests can be moved away to assist with lateral patient transfer.
When it comes to commode chairs, maintaining proper hygiene is crucial. The frame has been manufactured from powder coated aluminium, and features a PU seat and back for increased patient comfort. All of these elements are easy-wipe and simple to clean, allowing for comprehensive hygiene maintenance by carers.