Invacare Medley Ergo Low Profiling Bed
Profiling beds are often necessary to provide proper support and ease of care for the patient and carer alike, but finding one with appropriate functionality and safety on a budget can be difficult. The Invacare Medley Ergo Low Profiling Bed is designed to solve this problem, as it provides the perfect balance between budget, functionality and quality requirements. With four-section mattress profiling, an extremely low height and shear-reducing operation, this bed is the perfect profiling solution for both patients and carers.
This bed is available with or without full length side rails, which can be selected with the drop-down menu above.
Key Features of the Invacare Medley Ergo Low Bed
- Balances budget and functionality without compromising on quality
- Provides four-section mattress support with optimal dimensions for comfort
- Low design reduces the risk of injury from falls
- Comfortable positioning for both the user and the carer
- Height-adjustable to provide a safe working height and simple transfers
- Mattress platform sections reduces friction and shear forces when adjusted
- Newly optimised mattress platform prevents user from sliding down
- Suitable for both shorter and taller clients
- Aesthetically pleasing design creates a more homely environment
- Bed end provides mattress support whether the bed is in a low or high position
- Increased comfort when sitting due to optimal dimensions
- Full delivery and installation service available
- Quick transportation features; ideal for care homes
Delivery and Installation Service
The price above includes kerbside delivery to your chosen location only. For delivery to your location, installation and a demonstration on proper operation, select the "Profiling Bed Delivery and Installation" option at the top of the page.
Low Profile for Increased Safety
This bed provides peace of mind for carers and patients, with a low profile to reduce risk of injury from falls. It sits only 210mm from the floor, all but eliminating injury risk, especially when paired with a floor crash mattress. For maximum versatility, it can be adjusted between 210mm and 610mm to provide a comfortable working height for carers.
Easily Adaptable for the Community Market
The Medley Ergo Low Profiling Bed has been specially designed to meet the demands of transient community working environments, as it facilitates quick transportation and assembly. It can be easily installed and moved, allowing it to accommodate all of the demands a care facility might have.
Shear-Reduction for Maximum Pressure Relief
With an adjustable mattress platform to stop patients sliding down, this bed will reduce the shear and friction forces that are often associated with profiling. Constructed to meet the anthropometric statistics and pressure mapping recommendations, the Medley Ergo Low Bed is a superb choice for patients at high risk of pressure sore development. The dimensions of the bed are optimised for all patients, making the bed suitable for even the shortest of users.
Aesthetically Pleasing Design
To make the care environment more comfortable for the patient, this bed is made with an attractive, comforting design. This design is also functional, as the leg supports are fitted with Rastofix to enable individual positioning of the legs.
- Supplied with a three-year warranty
- Complies to the international safety standard, IEC 60601-2-52
- Not suitable for children under 12
- Width outside: 1020mm
- Width inside: 900mm
- Length outside: 2240mm
- Length inside: 2080mm
- Height adjustment: 210 - 610mm
- Four-section mattress support dimensions: 800 - 230 - 300 - 670mm
- Backrest angle: 0 - 70°
- Thigh angle: 0 - 24°
- Legrest lift: 0 - 11°
- Tilt option: 11°
- Weight: 64kg
- Safe working load: 180kg
- Max user weight: 145kg
- Heaviest part: 17kg