Sidhil Acclaim Bariatric VE Foam Pressure Relief Mattress
Bariatric patients will require a higher level of support than standard mattresses can provide, and this is especially true if they are at risk of pressure sores. The Sidhil Acclaim Bariatric VE Foam Pressure Relief Mattress is designed for these patients, and is made with multiple layers of viscoelastic foam reinforced with dense side walls to provide both pressure relief and stability. Designed to be suitable for use with bariatric profiling beds like the Sidhil Bradshaw Bariatric Low Bed, this mattress is suitable for those at high risk of pressure sore development.
Features and Benefits
- Provides pressure relief suitable for those at high risk of pressure sore development
- Suitable for use with the Sidhil Bradshaw Bariatric Low Nursing Care Bed
- Made with multiple layers of viscoelastic foam for high levels of comfort
- Pressure relieving foam section in centre can be easily replaced
- Two-way turning for durability and even distribution of weight and wear
- 'U' foam construction of side walls for additional stability, especially during transfers
- Two-way stretch polyurethane cover for added protection
- Vapour-permeable and waterproof cover to protect from spills and accidents
- Base of cover manufactured from heavy-duty nylon for durability
- Robust with a maximum user weight of 320kg (50 stone)
Robust Stability for Bariatric Users
In order to properly distribute the weight of bariatric users, this mattress is made with multiple layers of viscoleastic foam to provide complex support. It features a 'U' foam construction, meaning that it includes dense foam side walls that increase stability. These side walls also help to facilitate side transfers, while allowing the mattress to retain its shape during and after profiling.
Waterproof Cover Included
In order to protect the integrity of this mattress's foam, it is supplied complete with a waterproof, vapour-permeable cover. The cover is made from multi-stretch PU-coated fabric, allowing it to protect the mattress while remaining comfortable for the user. The multi-stretch material allows the cover to move with the patient, helping to reduce shear and friction forces that can exacerbate pressure sore risk.
- Maximum user weight: 320kg (50 stone)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 203.2 x 112.8 x 16.6cm
- Product weight: 20kg
- Turning cycle: 2 way
- Warranty: 2 years