Sidhil Bradshaw Bariatric Low Profiling Bed
The Sidhil Bradshaw Bariatric Low Profiling Bed is designed with a low height to the ground to reduce the risk of injury from patient falls, and features a weight capacity of 50 stone to provide a complete profiling solution for bariatric patients. Fully electrical with four-section profiling and an intuitive handset, this bed will improve efficiency and care for carer and patient alike.
Is Installation Included in the Price?
Delivery to your chosen location is included in the price of this product. For a full installation and setup service inside mainland UK and Ireland, tick the "Sidhil Profiling Bed Installation Service" option above.
Is This Bed Suitable for Bariatric Users?
To cater to the specific needs of bariatric patients, this bed is made with robust and sturdy components to support users up to 50 stone (318kg). With a powerful reinforced actuator, this bed provides smooth and reliable adjustments throughout its weight capacity.
How is This Bed Adjusted?
To allow easy patient positioning to facilitate nursing and care procedures, this bed can be electrically adjusted at the backrest and knee break. It can also be adjusted in height, and allows for both Trendelenburg and reverse-Trendelenburg positioning for fluid draining procedures.
Low Platform and Side Rails for Safety
The mattress platform of this profiling bed can be lowered to 24.5cm from the ground, providing extra peace of mind by reducing the risk of injuries as a result of falls from bed. The bed comes complete with side rails for safety, and when combined with a crash mattress it provides a completely fall-safe system.
Which Mattresses Should Be Used with This Bed?
This bed is suitable for use with most bariatric pressure relief mattresses, and we would recommend the Sidhil Acclaim Bariatric VE Foam Pressure Relief Mattress, which can be added to your order using the tick box near the top of this page. This mattress is suitable for high risk patients, and provides a supportive and comfortable high specification foam surface that will continue to provide pressure relief during profiling.
Easy Disassembly, Storage and Transport
Different care environments must be highly adaptable to meet the changing needs of their patients, as beds will often need to be assembled, stored and reassembled with little notice. This bed is easy to assembly and take apart, and can be stored on the included transport stand for easy movement throughout the care unit.
Is a Crash Mattress Available for This Bed?
Yes, a range of crash mattresses are compatible with this bed to provide a safe landing surface in the event of a fall from bed. The Sidhil Essential Crash Mattress can be selected using the tick box near the top of this page.
Can a Grab Handle Be Used with This Bed?
Yes, the Sidhil Elland Bradshaw Bariatric Bed Grab Handle is suitable for use with this bed, and can be selected using a tick box near the top of this page. It should be noted that in order to use the Grab Handle, side rails must be removed from the section on which you wish to attach the handle.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for use in both nursing and residential care environments
- Also suitable for use in community care settings
- Robust and durable structure makes the bed suitable for bariatric users
- Low platform reduces the risk of injury as a result of falls from bed
- Electrically profiling bed with Trendelenburg design
- Intuitive handset allows adjustments at the touch of a button
- Handset is lockable to prevent unwanted tampering
- Variable and reverse tilt positions are electrically adjustable
- Backrest and knee-break adjustments can be made
- Low mattress platform provides easy access for carers
- Includes 4 braked castors for additional safety
- Recommended for use with a hoist rather than a lifting pole
- Domestic appearance due to the high-quality wooden foot end
- Can be easily dismantled and stored for later use
- Supplied with integrated side rails for support and safety
- Bed height: 24.5 - 61.5cm
- Backrest angle: 0 - 70°
- Knee break angle: 0 - 30°
- Maximum user weight: 318kg (50 stone)
- Bed weight: 110kg
- Reverse Trendelenburg angle: 0 - 11°
- Trendelenburg angle: 0 - 11°
- One year for parts and labour
- Three years for parts only
Please note: While the image above shows this product in use with a mattress, it is supplied on its own without a mattress unless otherwise selected.