Sidhil Bradshaw Bariatric Low Nursing Care Bed
Most profiling beds will lack the fortitude to support bariatric users, and standard height beds are often unsafe for patients at risk of falls. The Sidhil Bradshaw Bariatric Low Nursing Care Bed is an ideal solution, with a weight capacity of 50 stone and a low profile to provide extra safety and peace of mind. Fully electrical with four-section profiling and an intuitive handset, this bed will improve efficiency and care for carer and patient alike.
Delivery to your chosen location is included in the price of this product. For a full installation and setup service inside mainland UK and Ireland, tick the "Sidhil Profiling Bed Installation Service" option above.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for use in both nursing and residential care environments
- Also suitable for use in community care settings
- Robust and durable structure makes the bed suitable for bariatric users
- Low platform reduces the risk of injury as a result of falls from bed
- Electrically profiling bed with Trendelenburg design
- Intuitive handset allows adjustments at the touch of a button
- Handset is lockable to prevent unwanted tampering
- Variable and reverse tilt positions are electrically adjustable
- Backrest and knee-break adjustments can be made
- Low mattress platform provides easy access for carers
- Includes 4 braked castors for additional safety
- Recommended for use with a hoist rather than a lifting pole
- Domestic appearance due to the high-quality wooden foot end
- Can be easily dismantled and stored for later use
- Supplied with integrated side rails for support and safety
Robust Bariatric Capacity
To cater to the specific needs of bariatric patients, this bed is made with robust and sturdy components to support users up to 50 stone (318kg). With a powerful reinforced actuator, this bed provides smooth and reliable adjustments throughout its weight capacity.
Powerful Electric Adjustment
To allow easy patient positioning to facilitate procedures, this bed can be electrically adjusted at the backrest and knee break. It can also be adjusted in height, and allows for both Trendelenburg and reverse-Trenelenburg positioning for fluid draining procedures.
Low Platform and Side Rails for Safety
The mattress platform of this profiling bed can be lowered to 24.5cm from the ground, providing extra peace of mind by reducing the risk of injuries as a result of falls from bed. The bed comes complete with side rails for safety, and when combined with a crash mattress it provides a completely fall-safe system.
Easy Disassembly, Storage and Transport
Different care environments must be highly adaptable to meet the changing needs of their patients, as beds will often need to be assembled, stored and reassembled with little notice. This bed is easy to assembly and take apart, and can be stored on the included transport stand for easy movement throughout the care unit.
- Bed height: 24.5 - 61.5cm
- Backrest angle: 0 - 70°
- Knee break angle: 0 - 30°
- Maximum user weight: 318kg (50 stone)
- Bed weight: 110kg
- Reverse Trendelenburg angle: 0 - 11°
- Trendelenburg angle: 0 - 11°
- One year for parts and labour
- Three years for parts only