Sidhil Elland Bradshaw Bariatric Bed Grab Handle
Some patients struggle with transferring themselves in and out of a bed, and to solve this problem, an aid can be used to help steady them as they move – assisting with balance and support. The Sidhil Elland Bradshaw Bariatric Bed Grab Handle is an ideal solution, as it attaches securely to the framework of the Sidhil Bradshaw Bariatric Low Nursing Care Bed and offers stability during transfers to increase patient independence and reduce carer handling time.
How Easy is the Grab Handle to Attach?
This Bariatric Grab Handle is simple to attach to the framework of your bed, and can be installed without any tools. It can be clamped onto the bed in seconds and tightened using the hand wheels, providing greater patience independence with little effort by the carer.
If a patient requires assistance every time they enter or leave their bed, it can provide a psychological barrier to recovery for the patient and lead to less carer time for other procedures. This Grab Handle can help in both aspects, boosting the patient's sense of independence while freeing up carer time for other tasks.
Can the Grab Handle Be Used with Side Rails?
No, the Grab Handle cannot be used where side rails are fitted. In order to use this Grab Handle, side rails must be removed from the side of the bed on which you intend to attach this device.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for use with the Sidhil Bradshaw Bariatric Low Nursing Care Home Bed
- Securely attaches to the framework of the bed for stability
- Offers support and aids balance during weight transfers
- Helps to boost patient independence and reduce staff handling time
- Assists with moving across to a wheelchair or commode
- Can be used to aid patient to a standing position
- Provides balance, stability and support for the patient
- Allows patient to maintain independence
- Finished with a BioCote antimicrobial ingredient for hygiene and to prevent cross-contamination
- Easy to attach with no tools required thanks to hand wheels