Tamora II Digital Alternating Pressure Relief Mattress Overlay
Dynamic pressure relief mattresses are the best option for patients at high risk of pressure ulcers, but these systems can often be inconvenient with overly complex controls. The Tamora II Digital Alternating Pressure Relief Mattress Overlay is great for a variety of care environments, with plenty of features to make care easier including a digital control panel with clear and intuitive LCD readouts. With variable cycle times and an auto-detection feature to optimise patient pressure protection, this overlay is an excellent option for those at high risk of pressure sore development
Key Features and Benefits
- Suitable for patients at high risk of pressure ulcer development
- Two-cell cycle provides optimum dynamic pressure relief
- Intuitive digital control panel allows pressure settings to be optimised in seconds
- Clear LCD screen provides information on current status and cycle times
- CPR mode for rapid deflation in case of emergencies
- Auto-detection feature detects patient weight and position
- Transport mode keeps mattress inflated for up to 48 hours transfers and power failures
- Timed static mode provides a stable surface before automatically reverting to dynamic mode
- Soft, waterproof, vapour permeable cover protects overlay and improves comfort
- Features a 360° zip to prevent fluid ingress while enabling the cover to easily be washed
- Versatile design suitable for most mattresses and standard divan beds
- Welded seams and integral covered air pipe protect against fluid ingress for greater longevity
- Cable management system to reduce the risk of trips and accidents
- Audio and visual alarms in case of power or pressure loss
- Maximum user weight of 200kg (31.5 stone)
Optimised Patient Pressure Care
A two-cell cycle optimises dynamic pressure reduction to ensure maximum pressure relief is provided, and comfort control enables nursing staff to adjust pressure to suit individual patient requirements. In addition to the 10 minute cycle time, the system offers variable cycle times with the choice of extended cycle periods of 15 to 20 minutes.
Enhanced Patient Safety
An auto-lockout feature prevents unintentional activation of the control panel, ensuring that any setting changes are deliberate. Additionally, a timed static mode enables staff to carry out nursing procedures while ensuring that pressure relief will continue to be supplied afterwards automatically.
Transport Mode and CPR Facility
This overlay features a transport mode, allowing it to stay inflated for up to 48 hours after disconnection from power. This allows the patient to continue receiving care in the event of a power failure or transfer. Additionally, a CPR facility enables rapid deflation in an emergency.
Digital Control Panel
Make use of this overlay as simple as possible, it features an easy-to-use digital control panel. This enables intuitive control of the mattress overlay to ensure optimal care for patients. The control panel also features a clear LCD display, making it easy to monitor the current settings to ensure performance.
Efficient Infection Control Procedures
This overlay is designed to ease the burden on nursing staff in the implementation of decontamination procedures. An easy to clean waterproof cover with welded seams, enclosed zipper and integral covered air pipe will assist staff in reducing infection by preventing fluid ingress and contamination.
Pressure Distribution Map
The following graphic shows the pressure distribution when a 44 year old, 170cm tall patient weighing 82kg is lying on the Tamora II Overlay.